July 2014 Moms
Options

First time mommys!!

2»

Re: First time mommys!!

• Options
    First child... Started to sink in about a week after I took the pregnancy test, still feel like I could pinch myself though!
  • Options

I'm a first time mom, too!  I'm super excited, but also a little nervous because our first attempt didn't go so well..  But we're praying that this one comes out healthy and strong!  I haven't had symptoms besides a little moodiness, either.  I'm glad I'm not the only one!  I'd almost rather be throwing up all the time, because at least then it'd remind me that it's real, and the little one's really in there!

Married 4/13/13

Loss at 6 weeks 5/4/2013

Loss at 9 weeks 12/2013

Healthy baby boy 7/12/15

Due 1/6/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DH and I will be first time parents. It has not sunk in just yet, but hopefully after the u/s things will start to sink in.

Excitedly awaiting my first!

<

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

>
  • Options
    mstone1826mstone1826 member
    edited November 2013
    My appointment is on Monday...I'm hoping that makes it feel a little more real!

• Options
    Super excited but at times doesn't feel real! Found out on November 3rd - I believe I'm about 5 weeks along. Its our first and we're both 36 and have waited a long time for this wonderful news. Wake up starving and exhausted everyday and have slight cramping throughout the day. Totally have pregnancy brain and looking forward to that ending soon!
  • Options
    First timer here as well. Super excited, but not sure that it feels real yet. Can't wait for our first appointment on the 20th. We will be 7 1/2 weeks at that point.
  • Options
    We found out on Halloween and are due July 10th, it's our first. Still cannot believe it can't wait to get the first ultrasound and hopefully it will sink in a little bit!
  • Options
    Doesn't seem real yet! I keep testing every week since we found out. I have had no symptoms as of yet, just a little extra bloating. I go for my first OB appt tomorrow for my initial evaluation. So nervous!
  • Options

@CandC13
    Still in shock...Did not expect a honeymoon baby! We are really excited but I have to put away the wedding stuff and get used to being called a wife let alone a mama to be!

Awesome! We got married October 5 and knew that I was ovulating on the honeymoon. I really didn't expect to get pregnancy but here we are. In the same boat as you!glad some one else is right there with us.
    =D>

Was just married September 14th. We didn't do a honeymoon but its a first month trying baby.

• Options
    This is not only my hubby & my first but its the first grandchild on both sides as well. It hasn't sunk in because I am having minimal symptoms. I am also a visual person & am hoping I can get an u/s before week 20 like my dr office waits until. (Unless their are complications) I am excited and nervous. Just trying to keep myself calm.

• Options
    This will be mine and my husbands first baby. Super excited but totally took us by surprise especially after having a miscarriage in September. I think it will sink in once I give birth lol
  • Options

@CandC13
    Still in shock...Did not expect a honeymoon baby! We are really excited but I have to put away the wedding stuff and get used to being called a wife let alone a mama to be!

Awesome! We got married October 5 and knew that I was ovulating on the honeymoon. I really didn't expect to get pregnancy but here we are. In the same boat as you!glad some one else is right there with us.
    =D>

Was just married September 14th. We didn't do a honeymoon but its a first month trying baby.
    We are a night of wedding conception!! So crazy.. Definitely didn't think that was going to happen!!!! :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Heather

Southern CA

2nd Pregnancy

May 2012 -- MC

Due Date July 5, 2014 <--- prayers for sticky baby 

• Options
    HJakes78 said:

@CandC13

=D>

We are a night of wedding conception!! So crazy.. Definitely didn't think that was going to happen!!!! :) October 12

BabyFruit Ticker

Heather

Southern CA

2nd Pregnancy

May 2012 -- MC

Due Date July 5, 2014 <--- prayers for sticky baby 

• Options
    It's the first for both of us, too!  It still doesn't feel real for us either, but we're excited! :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    HJakes78 said:

@CandC13

=D>

We are a night of wedding conception!! So crazy.. Definitely didn't think that was going to happen!!!! :)
    I figured it would take us a few months!

• Options
    1st time and definitely hasn't sunk in yet... I mean we have joked around about possible names but we did that even before we got pregnant. I think it will be the first time I hear the heartbeat that it actually sinks in.. 

• Options
    gatchemgatchem member
    edited November 2013
    My first appt is Nov 11! Has anyone had their 1st appt yet able to hear the heartbeat? I will be 6 weeks at my first appt wondering if that will be too early to hear anything.
  • Options
    I am a first time mommy too and the past few days I have also felt super nauseous too but no vomiting. Ask your doctor for some odt zofran, it does wonders!! Hang in there !!
  • Options
    This is my first child and I am SO excited!!! DH and I have been TTC for almost 2 years, so it was a pleasant surprise! :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    HeidiAnn13HeidiAnn13 member
    edited November 2013
    Also, I have been trying to figure out my ticker on here. I put the code in the signature section and it doesn't work. Do you have to manually enter it every time? Any help is appreciated! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Also, I have been trying to figure out my ticker on here. I put the code in the signature section and it doesn't work. Do you have to manually enter it every time? Any help is appreciated! 

I had to go by this to figure it out!! it shows you step by step, hope it helps!!

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12047702/need-signature-help-click-here/p1

photo bf6df11a-4a10-4156-814b-c27eee7e0e89.jpg photo 6e679f21-d3f5-4ab8-bd2c-3c7a839092d8.jpg

• Options

I had to go by this to figure it out!! it shows you step by step, hope it helps!!

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12047702/need-signature-help-click-here/p1

Yes, this helped! Thank you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am new to this too!! Like a few of you, this will be my first child and my husband's second. It comes in waves for me. I get really excited, and then try to tell myself don't get too excited until you hear a heartbeat. Also with no symptoms but some light cramping, it's hard to feel like it's still there. Our first appointment is Tuesday. I think it will sink in more and I'll feel more reassured after that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    First time for my husband and I, we are due July 15th! We are so excited! I have moments where it feels real and others where it doesn't. This morning, definitely real with the nausea and exhaustion haha. I am so excited but I'll feel so much better after the first ultrasound, no date on that yet, we see the patient educator in a week and a half, hopefully will schedule it then!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    First time Momma due July 1st... Still hasn't sunk in yet I just want to see an ultrasound an know I'm really pregnant. I have to wait till Dec 16th ahh so far away!!
  • Options
    We thought it would take a few tries too! Almost have the Thank you cards out....then I can work on baby announcements!
  • Options
    The newfound morning sickness and our first ultrasound coming up on Tuesday have helped it really sink in for me. We had IUI, so have an early ultrasound at six weeks. Congrats to all you fellow first timers! Enjoy the adventure!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"