December 2011 Moms
Options

Daylight savings time ending

How are you going to deal with LO's bed time? DS was up a half hour earlier than normal the last two days so I'm scared about falling back an hour! Are you gradually changing their bed time or what are you going to do? I read to push it back 20 minutes later the first night and gradually delaying another 20 minutes. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Daylight savings time ending

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I kept him up an hour late tonight.  He was in a great mood so it worked out.  Normally he wont sleep in that much longer even if he went to bed later, but we'll see.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I put him to bed an hour later. I am crossing my fingers that we make it to 6:30 am.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We kept him up a half hour later and he's still moving around 20 minutes later so I'm hoping for a later morning. Hope all you momma's get some good sleep too :) I miss being a kid and just getting the extra hour of sleep!!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    We kept DD up an extra half hour, she was up at her normal 7am (now 6am).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DH kept DD up 2hrs late and she woke up at her normal time aka the new 645am.
    DS woke up a 100x so I am not sure why it was such a big deal to keep DD up.
    Anyhows I was at the neighbors house gossiping and drinking wine.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    We kept him up a half hour later and he slept till 6:30(old 7:30) so we were pretty happy with that. I'm keeping him up even later tonight :)

• Options
    DS's sleep habits have been all sorts of funky since his surgery. He has been wanting to go to bed early so I'm hoping this whole daylight savings time thing helps in that department.
  • Options
    Ugh. I hate this time of year. My kids are early risers (normally up between 6 & 6:30). We put them to bed an hour late on Saturday and they both woke up before 6:00. And they were both up  before 6:00 today. I'm hoping things return to normal in a week or so. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We put the kids down a little later than normal and they were up at 7:30 (8:30 old) so that was nice!  But they didn't take a nap yesterday!  Oh well.  Hopefully they are ok at daycare today and aren't cranky!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"