June 2013 Moms
Options

Friday Night

Soo I bought some wine and thought DH and I could DTD.  Eh..not so much anymore.  He is now laying on the other side of the couch snoring like a freight train.  He has been since about 8:30.  I don't think it's happening :(  I actually really wanted to!

What are you ladies up to tonight??

Shark Attack!!

photo IMG_20130912_203149_226_zpsa547059c.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Friday Night

• Options
    drinking crap beer because we left our good beer at super judgey neighbor's house last night at the neighborhood block party thing and I'm too much of a guppy to ask for it back...and watching The Blacklist (so good!)
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    KellenHi21KellenHi21 member
    edited November 2013
    It's only 3:20 here... Trying to get ds to take a nap and the freakin gardeners just showed up! I hate weed wackers!!! Also ds still only naps on me :( even tho I can tell he would sleep longer/be more comfy on his own, but every time I try to put him down his eyes pop open! Grrrrrrr

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's only 3:30 here... Trying to get ds to take a nap and the freakin gardened just showed up! I hate weed wackers!!! Also ds still only naps on me :( even tho I can tell he would sleep longer/be more comfy on his own, but every time I try to put him down his eyes pop open! Grrrrrrr
    I knew there was a time difference...just didn't realize by how much!

Shark Attack!!

• Options
    freesia12 said:

It's only 3:30 here... Trying to get ds to take a nap and the freakin gardened just showed up! I hate weed wackers!!! Also ds still only naps on me :( even tho I can tell he would sleep longer/be more comfy on his own, but every time I try to put him down his eyes pop open! Grrrrrrr

Yup! But it makes for great reading during my motn feedings since it's morning for you guys and everyone's up!

• Options
    @kdc2007...I need to pump first lol

Shark Attack!!

• Options
    @steamboat1679 LMK if you want to discuss!!! I'm obsessed with that show

• Options
    It's just me and the baby for the weekend! DH is off to hunting camp to hopefully fill our freezer!
  • Options
    Yup! But it makes for great reading during my motn feedings since it's morning for you guys and everyone's up!
    You probably go to sleep when I wake up in the morning for work...Weird!

Shark Attack!!

• Options
    edited November 2013
    I'm on attempt 3 to get LO down. Then I can finish my half finished mich ultra with a lime and watch Big Bang!
  • Options
    ME TOO MEE TOO....haven't watched last week yet though...that's usually my Saturday night slut

• Options
    @danijake617 I hope swaddle weaning is going ok!  I know how you feel

Shark Attack!!

• Options
    Anyone been watching AHS?  

I don't know what this is.  My Friday night TV show go to is Say Yes to the Dress

Shark Attack!!

• Options
    My Friday night has consisted of waiting for my SO to decide he wanted to come home from work. He has been sitting at the garage where he works drinking beer for the last 2 and a half hours. We have one car and I need to run to the store to get formula. It's after 8:30 here and he just walked in the door. Upset is an understatement since I've been falling asleep on the couch.
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just took my 4th shower today trying to get a plugged duct unplugged. Didn't work. Going to be trying other tactics now. Wish I could relax instead.
  • Options
    My fiance is at work till 10:30 and since Joseph is sleeping I decided to use the time to watch some Vampire Diaries on Netflix.

imageimageimage

• Options
    I have a soccer game at 11 tonight- total boo!! Just put B to bed and then my H went to bed--- so I'm watching anchorman and waiting to head out.
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Options

I have a soccer game at 11 tonight- total boo!! Just put B to bed and then my H went to bed--- so I'm watching anchorman and waiting to head out.

Why so late?!

• Options

Anyone been watching AHS?  

Um, YUH!! On Wednesdays we wear black
    Anniversary       

• Options
    I'm in bed about to fall asleep. Feel like I missed a whole lot over the last few hours around here! Gained a few IG friends though :D

We're leaving the kidlets with the ILs tomorrow so we can clean and organize. A nap would be great too. Maybe ill just nap all day instead...hmmm.

Anyway, night y'all! ;)

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Options

@danijake617 the love was for Big Bang not the trouble getting the baby down.

Oh good, I though you were evil

;)
  • Options

Why so late?!
    Just once a session we get stuck with the late slot- it sucks!

@kdc2007- thanks! Hopefully I don't fall asleep!
    image image
  • Options
    Oh, and I'm watching Modern Family reruns on USA too. I LOVE that show!
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • Options
    HOLY SHIT! I JUST FINISHED AHS....ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

• Options
    damn, now I'm trapped in the...do I go to bed and get 30 min of sleep, or wait until LO gets up which would probably tempt the fates too much to let this be the night he STTN

• Options
    Drinking chocolate chai tea and watching Hocus Pocus 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Working in the pediatric ER. Glad I'm not on the adult side, sounds like they have a lot of crazies tonight.
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• Options

WasNotWas said:

damn, now I'm trapped in the...do I go to bed and get 30 min of sleep, or wait until LO gets up which would probably tempt the fates too much to let this be the night he STTN

I'm going through a similar thought process now as well.
    @violet1183 he was stirring a lil bit so I just went in and fed him. I figure even if it only gets me 2 hrs, it's better than 30 min #sleeptraining :)

• Options
    Ryan Gosling unexpectedly died 40 minutes into the movie. I am disheartened.

• Options
    Playing cards with my brother, sister in law, and grandparents. We go home tomorrow, and I'm actually excited. Dd has decided that THIS TRIP would be when she learned to climb out of her crib. Ugh.

I am downing bud light since my parents are on kid duty.
  • Options
    Ryanswifey619Ryanswifey619 member
    edited November 2013
    I'm spending Friday night stuck under DD who, after screaming for an hour, finally crashed. No way am I moving an inch to put in a new movie and chancing waking her up, so it's couples retreat playing again. DH is hunting all weekend and I think he owes me a pedi after leaving a teething baby at home with me.

Edited to add having fun bumping while dd sleeps :)
  • Options
    @nursemommy13 Little known fact, when I worked on the ambulance, I transported J.C. once. Lol. He was a pretty cool dude.  
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• Options
    Just got home and showered from my soccer game- we won - 6-2... But now I'm wired :(
    image image
  • Options
    And now it's 8:15pm, enjoying my 2nd glass of wine and watching the interns! I'm putting it on the line!!

• Options
    And now it's 8:15pm, enjoying my 2nd glass of wine and watching the interns! I'm putting it on the line!!
    I should have bumped at 2:15 here...I was awake with DS

Shark Attack!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"