Multiples
Options

Does your energey ever come back with multiples?

haha!  I mean I know once they are born the answer is No...

They say after your first trimester your eneergy should come back, when carrying a singleton. Did it come back for you when you were carrying multiples? 

I am such a zombie...I teach middle school and have to go back in four days...I can't imagine the rest of my year playing out the way the last few months have been...I've been the teacher from the Black Lagoon.

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BFP 7/7/08, M/C 7/8/08, BFP 9/23/08, M/C 9/24/08, BFP 11/2/08 TWINS!,
Lost Our 10 month old Baby Boy Rowan 3/12/10 BFP 8/25/10

Re: Does your energey ever come back with multiples?

• Options
    I sure hope the energy comes back.  I teach third grade and I have been pathetic- I can't even imagine getting through until June like this!!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    right about 13-14 weeks for me I got a lot of my energy back...I am still tired and could nap most days...but I am not that zonked-out-total-exhaustion-type tired...hope it gets better for you too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know it's not what you want to hear and it is different for everyone, but I have been much more tired recently than I ever was in the 1st trimester. Then again, I'm still totally nauseous and after several months of that maybe it's just wearing on me. I'm sleeping 8-9 hours at night and for the past week have been taking 1-2 hour naps too. It's crazy!
  • Options
    Mine did to some degree.  I feel so much more like myself now.  At first, until about 15 weeks, all I did was lay on the couch.  I barely cooked or cleaned after working 2 jobs.  Now I've had almost 3 weeks off from school due to storms and vacation, but I'm ready to go back on Monday.  I feel heavier and obviously slower when I'm moving, but I do feel better in general.

• Options
    This probably isn't what you wanted to hear, but I'm still completely exhausted on all work days. I feel a little better on my days off, but still feel like I partied until 4AM the morning before.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

For after delivery: My mother is full of energy: my twin sister and I are 32, so it must come back eventually.

For your real question, I felt much better and less tired after about 15 or 16 weeks, which was nice and lasted about two or three months before I hit the wall again.

• Options
    unfortunately I have not had much energy the entire pregnancy and being that I am 30+ weeks, I don't think it is coming back.
  • Options
    Mine did for a few weeks but it didnt stay around very long.  I teach HS and by the end of the day I am shot!!!  I've read that a 10-15 min walk helps bring back some energy, but the thought of walking around more after an entire day on my feet is just utterly exhausting. 
    TTC#1 since Feb 07 with PCOS and mild MFI
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart) Our first love and loss 7/2/07

3 cycles clomid TI = BFNs
    3 cycles clomid Ovidrel IUI = BFNs
    6/27/08 Surprise BFP = chemical pg
    IVF#1 July 08 BFP @7dp3dt
    TTC #3 since February 2010
    FET Sept. and Oct. 2010=BFN's
    IVF#2 June 2011=BFP

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"