August 2013 Moms
Options

doubling up on TB

So yes, I was hoping I would not be the first, but alas, unless anyone else is keeping a big secret, I am the first. Yep. I got my BFP this morning. Now, before you all rail against me, this was totally planned. I am an older mama, and DH and I didn't want to wait. We just happened to get pregnant during our first month of trying. I'm hoping that this LO is sticky. Just needed to confess that I'm kind of cheating on A '13 with July '14. So, let the GIF party begin. But be nice. I'm sensitive. :)
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'"

image image

Re: doubling up on TB

• Options
    Congratulations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats :) sending Sticky thoughts and wishing you a safe pregnancy!
    image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay, congratulations!!! I have to admit I'm a tiny bit jealous :) sending happy and healthy pregnancy thoughts you way! And a bonus...you should already have the season appropriate wardrobe down for this pregnancy :)
  • Options
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    Congrats!! Sending sticky baby thoughts your way!

• Options
    Congratulations!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Congratulations!

ETA: just curious, anyone else wondering who this is??? Sorry, but I don't recognize your screen name.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    I think this woman needs an honorary badge for actually becoming the first to get another bfp in A13.
  • Options
    Congrats!! Sending you some sticky dust!
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    Wow! You are keeping yourself busy, aren't you? Congratulations. keep us posted, please.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yay! Congratulations! :) Irish twins!

We wanted to have ours close together for the same reason. My girls LOVE each other already and they are 15.5 months apart - hard but worth it.

• Options
    Wow!  Congrats!!

• Options
    MommyAmes2MommyAmes2 member
    edited November 2013
    Sooooo, what's your OB think about that? He/she cleared you to already TTGP? Since you said it was planned.

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    LokiLahve said:

Congratulations!

ETA: just curious, anyone else wondering who this is??? Sorry, but I don't recognize your screen name.

Nope. I'm also wondering the same thing.

oh FFS, does it really matter? She had a baby in August…posted here and there and is now expecting another. People have been waiting on the first BFP to come out, so here it is.

Actually yes, yes it does. Feel better now? Last time I checked @mommykristin88 asked a question and I answered. You gave your "congrats" so why you feel the need to respond to something you clearly "disagree" with is beyond me.

FFS, here we go again.
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • Options
    Congrats! I am an older mom so I understand. Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.
  • Options

Congratulations!

I've been around for many months, trust me. Not super active but I certainly post as much as I can.
    "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'"

image image

• Options
    Actually yes, yes it does. Feel better now? Last time I checked @mommykristin88 asked a question and I answered. You gave your "congrats" so why you feel the need to respond to something you clearly "disagree" with is beyond me. FFS, here we go again.
    The bolded part is amusing coming from you. As you have clearly stated many times, this is a public forum and anyone can post or reply to anything they want. We don't have to 'go again' - I just felt like the OP could get some congrats without having to justify her posting. And this is all I'm going to say about this.

Congratulations again OP, keep us updated.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    LokiLahve said:

Actually yes, yes it does. Feel better now? Last time I checked @mommykristin88 asked a question and I answered. You gave your "congrats" so why you feel the need to respond to something you clearly "disagree" with is beyond me.

FFS, here we go again.

The bolded part is amusing coming from you. As you have clearly stated many times, this is a public forum and anyone can post or reply to anything they want. We don't have to 'go again' - I just felt like the OP could get some congrats without having to justify her posting. And this is all I'm going to say about this.

Congratulations again OP, keep us updated.

Exactly. This IS under a public forum so technically I can post and respond to whatever I want. However, I find it quite amusing that since you seem to disagree you felt the need to respond when no one was referencing you at all. No one said the OP needed to "justify" but being an active contributor does play a role. Easy.
    Glad to know you're keeping up.

Anyways, OP even though I don't
    recognize you congratulations! Hope to see you around more.
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • Options
    Just glad it wasn't me! :p
    Congrats to you!! :)

• Options
    leah0712 said:

Congratulations!

I've been around for many months, trust me. Not super active but I certainly post as much as I can.
    Oh ok. Well jump in, participate more.

Congrats again! Sticky dust for the baby. :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    @CaliforniaDream87 - Love the pics. Dapper little man with a beautiful mommy! :)

• Options
    BellaOso said:

@CaliforniaDream87 - Love the pics. Dapper little man with a beautiful mommy! :)

@bellaoso thank you so much :\">
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • Options
    mommabmb said:

You're pregnant. I haven't even had sex yet. So jelly.

Congrats!!!

I'm with ya sista! No sex here....still terrified!!
  • Options
    Congrats! I still haven't dtd.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Congrats!!!

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options
    Congrats!!

• Options
    Congratulations, sticky thoughts are coming your way :)
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats! Here's to a H&H 9! Keep us updated. I already miss the squishy brand new baby pics.
             image         image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"