Parenting

Halloween fail :(

DD and I went up to the town my sis works in and went ToT there. In the 10 minutes we were out we got soaked thanks to the pouring rain, DD screamed "I want to go home" and we ended up spending the rest of the afternoon at my sister's workplace. Halloween fail! How was everyone else's Halloween?

Re: Halloween fail :(

• Ours was moved to tomorrow due to bad weather. I'm really pleased about it. Instead of wind and rain + toddler, DH took DS to play in the basement while I made pumpkin bread and chocolate covered pretzels.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • @Little Jerry- that sounds like a Halloween success by my standards!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ours was postponed too. We watched Charlie Brown Halloween movie, ate popcorn and hot apple cider after dinner. So fun!
    Blake 04/29/05 Will 06/12/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS has been sick for the past 3 days.  He's better now, but still tired and crabby.  He spent the whole time whining because he wanted down when we were holding him, and up when we put him down because he asked.  By the end we were in full meltdown mode. On a plus he did say thank you to everyone putting candy in the bucket we held for him because he refused. Ahhhh, making memories.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"