Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

***How do we know we're ready???!?!?!?

Im 24 and my husbands 27, weve been together for 5 years and married for 1. we are both very excited to start a family! We both make a decent income so money wouldn't be our biggest issue. But im just wondering how do we know that we are REALLY ready?? 

Re: ***How do we know we're ready???!?!?!?

• Options
    Only you and your husband will really know that.  Sit down and talk about what you both think you need to have to start a family (paid off debt, own a home, finish school, whatever), then work towards that.  If you're both ready now, talk about starting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My friends always told me I'd just feel it when I was ready. They were right! We knew we wanted it to be after one year of marriage and after DH was close to being done with grad school. I think if you're financially stable, in a healthy relationship and you both want it then go for it. Good luck:)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Only you will know. Talk to your husband.

• Options
    I agree with PP... only the two of you will know when your ready.  

We set a timeline for ourselves which was that we were going to start ttc right after our 1 year anniversary.  I was 28 and DH was 31 when we began ttc.  It was scary but we knew we ready to begin ttc and we were really ready to take the next step in our lives together. 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• Options
    gscovillegscoville member
    edited November 2013
    IronEgg said:
    When you no longer type like this!!!111!!!!

Exactly! I was going to say when you can keep your typing to a one ! or one ? minimum per sentence, when you feel the need to use that many exclamation points and question marks you might be on the immature side.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"