April 2014 Moms
Options

Creepy US pic!

Happy Halloween from our little one! This was last weekend when my SIL did an US for us. She's 90% certain we are Team Blue! We will know for sure next Wednesday! :)image

Re: Creepy US pic!

• Options
    That is so cool that you SIL can do those for you!  This is a very appropriate US for Halloween, it reminds me of Skeletor!

Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    We did an ultrasound at my office the other day (I work at a vet) and we're pretty sure I'm team blue! I think the vets just love doing some pretend human medicine for a change! I have my actual ultrasound next Friday so we will see... I think puppies and kittens are a little different ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We did an ultrasound at my office the other day (I work at a vet) and we're pretty sure I'm team blue! I think the vets just love doing some pretend human medicine for a change! I have my actual ultrasound next Friday so we will see... I think puppies and kittens are a little different ;)

My FIL is a vet and he wouldn't do one for me just in case something was wrong. DH is in vet school and actually knows A LOT about human med! It's kinda nice having him around sometimes! ;)
  • Options
    @jobabyyy I am always amazed at how similar some things are between human and animal medicine! My brother is a MD and I will be talking about something vet related especially medications and he will tell me it's thd same for humans! It was really fun to see my little one who was moving and shacking in there! We even saw him/her opening his/her mouth and looked like sucking its thumb! So crazy! I have a feeling the vet that called team blue will be pretty proud if she is right! It's hard to tell though because I'm 17 weeks so a tad early! Ill be almost 19 at the anatomy scan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"