1st Trimester
Options

Intro

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while now but wanted to make my introduction! I'm currently 10w1d with my first baby and had my first ultrasound this morning...I guess I was just waiting to post until we heard the heartbeat! The baby was very active and had a HB of 172 so the doc was very pleased with how everything looked! We're sharing the news with our parents and siblings tonight (thought it'd be fun to incorporate the Halloween holiday) so my husband and I carved a pumpkin that says 'May 2014' and I found a cute skeleton shirt with a skeleton baby on the belly on Etsy. I'm looking forward to following these boards throughout my pregnancy! Happy Halloween! :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro

• Options
    Congrats! How did it go last night? I'm sure your family was super excited. We're going to tell our families on Thanksgiving. Eek!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

• Options
    Mandy - last night was great, thanks for asking! My husband and I have known for 6 weeks, so it was so nice to let our families in on our little secret! We will not be sharing publicly until Thanksgiving though. Congrats to you too and good luck with your announcement! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"