May 2014 Moms
Options

Morning sickness or a stomach bug?

My son has been sick with the stomach bug and I've had pretty bad morning sickness all this 1st trimester. So how do I know if I've got his stomach bug or if its just my morning sickness???

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Morning sickness or a stomach bug?

• Options
    Are you sweaty and light headed? When I get a stomach bug I throw up but I also get sweaty and weak and I usually have diarrhea as well. For me morning sickness doesn't pack as much of an overall wallop as a real bug.
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
  • Options
    Are you sweaty and light headed? When I get a stomach bug I throw up but I also get sweaty and weak and I usually have diarrhea as well. For me morning sickness doesn't pack as much of an overall wallop as a real bug.

This.  And a stomach but will most likely pull you out of bed to get sick whereas with MS you can usually sleep through it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a bug last week and I was achy in addition to vomiting.   All I could do was sleep (between sick sessions). Mine was gone in less than 24 hours.  Feel better soon!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    I had a bug this week and was really weak feeling but I also went to the bathroom an insane amount of times so that's how I knew. Sorry TMI! I just slept all day Tuesday and finally today I'm feeling better. Also water and Gatorade :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"