August 2012 Moms
Options

UO!!

We can still do this on Halloween!
Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

Re: UO!!

• Options
    edited October 2013
    I don't like those weird taffy things with peanut butter in them that come in the orange and black papers.

• Options
    i prefer Halloween candy that is sour/sweet over chocolate.
    photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't like those weird taffy things with peanut butter in them that come in the orange and black papers.
    Eww, same here! Those things are nasty!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

06/10 mmc@ 10 weeks: 03/11 mc @ 8 weeks due to blighted ovum.
  • Options
    I don't like Candy Corn.

06/10 mmc@ 10 weeks: 03/11 mc @ 8 weeks due to blighted ovum.
  • Options
    I choose pumpkins with odd shapes and blemishes on purpose.

I don't like the pumpkins carved from those cut out patterns. Just cut it freehand or draw a picture of your own.

• Options
    If they're in costume, I think it's great that teens or even adults without children go trick or treating.
  • Options
    I think it is dangerous for adults to do the Liquor Trick or treating and I think it is irresponsible. Yes, it gives parents something to do but the reason you are walking with your children is to keep them safe. How are you going to keep your child safe if you are drunk. There are 20 houses in my neighborhood that have announced giving out jello shots or regular shots or beer to the adults. These people are going to be wasted in an hour.
  • Options
    I think it is dangerous for adults to do the Liquor Trick or treating and I think it is irresponsible. Yes, it gives parents something to do but the reason you are walking with your children is to keep them safe. How are you going to keep your child safe if you are drunk. There are 20 houses in my neighborhood that have announced giving out jello shots or regular shots or beer to the adults. These people are going to be wasted in an hour.
    **Makes note to go trick or treating in CrazyDaisy8's neighborhood. :P**

I would hope most parents would drink in moderation. 
    photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Rhomonk said:

**Makes note to go trick or treating in CrazyDaisy8's neighborhood. :P**

I would hope most parents would drink in moderation. 

I feel the same way. But I do have to say growing up the wagon was filled with ice and beer as we walked around. DH and some other friends will be drinking. Hopefully there will be at least one responsible parent.

My uo is that I don't like dressing up. I hate it. I like seeing others costumes but I wear a Halloween shirt and that's the extent of my costume. It's just uncomfortable.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Medhp00 said:

I LOVE candy corn. I only love the original flavor though. Not all of these imposters. I was a bit skeptical of the pumpkins until I realized they tasted like giant candy corn. Mmmmm. Oh, and on the drinking bit. I found a recipe for a candy corn alcoholic beverage and I really want to try it.

I'm tired of all of the Pinterest overachievers. I was looking for a quick DIY costume since the costume I wanted for Max was out of stock or over my costume budget. Why do people pin these extravagant costumes and label them "last minute DIY costume!" or "use items you always have on hand". I can only do this if the costume involves toilet paper and plastic bags.

The pumpkins are the best! I have to eat the stem first.

• Options
    My mom and aunt used to take turns alternating every other year going to one anothers house to "trick or drink". My dad came one time with us over to my aunts house, and started rocking my uncles car and my uncle came out yelling at my dad (not knowing it was him), and told his dog to get him!  The dog promptly went into the house.  It is one of my favorite memories of Halloween, mainly because both my aunt and uncle have passed away.  I do miss them both a lot.
    :-<

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"