May 2013 Moms
Options

100% chance of rain

I have never heard them say there is a 100% chance of rain before but they said it today. So much for fun trick or treating for the kiddos. At least it's going to be warmer than usual. I wish we could reschedule Halloween! I was excited to show off L in her costume but I doubt we will leave the house. Damn weather.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 100% chance of rain

• Options
    Yeah we have it here too (Chicago area) and I'm a little sad that DS won't be able to show off his costume to the trick or treaters. We live in a cul de sac so we barely get any as it is. If he was of trick or treating age I would probably take him to the mall where they do trick or treating indoors. I remember as a kid, going out into awful, but that was when I was older and would have done anything to get a bag full of candy.
  • Options
    I took DS to the mall yesterday trick or treating, so at least he got to go (even though he had no clue what was happening!  At least he could wear his costume).  They're saying that there will be a break in the rain around 5-6ish, so I may have DH take DS just up and down the street if that's the case
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTA until 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    c-elizabethfc-elizabethf member
    edited October 2013
    We live in southern Texas and it is the same. They said is should slow down around six. Good thing the fall festival we are going to is inside!
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    I'm just happy she's too young to go trick or treating this year! I'm sure there will be several Halloweens in her childhood that we have to venture out into crappy weather.
  • Options
    jayro10 said:

I'm just happy she's too young to go trick or treating this year! I'm sure there will be several Halloweens in her childhood that we have to venture out into crappy weather.

This is true... especially in this state! :)

• Options
    Here too! Oh well, hopefully next year...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It is sunny and going up to 78 here in Apex NC. I am just worried he will get too hot in his costume!
  • Options
    nbatchen said:

It is sunny and going up to 78 here in Apex NC. I am just worried he will get too hot in his costume!

Oh you're in Apex? I love it there! My DH and I visited a few years ago and found ourselves there and our dream is to move there one day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"