Special Needs

Open Letter Thursday

Post those notes!
WAY 2 Cool 4 School

Re: Open Letter Thursday

• MirandaHobbesMirandaHobbes member
    edited October 2013

Dear DS's elementary school: BOO to you for not allowing Halloween parties or costumes. Too bad you're going to miss out on this homemade awesomeness:

• MirandaHobbesMirandaHobbes member
    edited October 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • DS,

I hope you wear your lego block costume tonight!

I just wanted you to walk into daycare wearing it for one minute and then you could take it off.

Love mama, who wants for you to have a good Halloween
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dear DH,

Thanks for coming clean to me this afternoon when I was losing my mind over why DD woke up A-OK this am but was in a trance like state an hour later. I hope next time you decide to slip her a Mickey via her juice cup you"ll let me in on it so I can take said juice cup AWAY from her when she wakes up. I appreciate that you were doing it for my benefit since I had only gotten two hours of sleep and you woke her up when you were leaving for work at 5am but this really is something I need to know. I still love you though, and I'm glad that even though TOT got moved you still took half the day off to spend with us. Happy Birthday :)

Love,
    Me
  • Dear DD, I am so proud of how you handled yourself trick or treating last night. You told people about your allergy and politely declined candy if they didn't have anything nut-free. Then you let me go through it all when you got home before you ate any. Great job! Love, Mommy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"