July 2012 Moms
Options

What are YOU for Halloween?

These kids steal the show constantly so tell me what you are dressing up as this year.

We go to an after-Halloween party every year. It's pretty brilliant because they stock up on the decorations at clearance price. I'll be attempting my first diy costume - ice cream sundae. I see several hobby lobby trips in my very near future.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What are YOU for Halloween?

• Options
    I'm not a Halloween fan so nothing :). I will be a mom? :)

• Options
    Just regular me! I'm boring
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Considering I'm at work making it look like I'm work, but am really packing bags for B's class under my desk, I'm dressed up a a good worker. :)
    Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    I'm going to be boring. K is a dragon (Blaze, the UAB Blazers mascot, to be exact) so MH and I are just going to wear UAB gear. Kind of a cop out, but, like you said, the LO's steal the show anyway!

• Options
    We are both zebras this year!
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Flannel Shirt and Pig Tails to be a farmer to Cameron's Cow. 

• Options
    I'm going to be the Little Red Riding Hood. I have the cape like thing from a few years back, and I'm just pulling it out of storage, baking cookies and putting them in a basket and hope that the fresh baked cookies will make my friends less likely to say something about wearing the same costume twice (we do our Halloween party the week-end after Halloween, so everyone can come).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    We're going as a family unit, Charlie has a feminine Dr. Who outfit and I'm a dalek with a shirt and beanie and Dave is the Tardis with a shirt, he got a blue beanie with a light attached to the top, and he painted his beard and face blue.

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

• Options

We were planning to do The Doctor (TheBoy), a companion (me) , and the Tardis (E).   But I'm lazy and out of time, so I'm going to also be a suburban housewife handing out candy.

Assuming I stop and buy candy.  I'm way on top of it this year.

• Options
    @Pandril19 Great minds think alike. :-)

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

• Options
    The theme of the Halloween party we go to every year was Disney (requested by me since Robert was Mickey Mouse). I dressed up as Michael Darling from Peter Pan with adult-size footie pajamas from Target.
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Options
    A wine-o, complete with wine.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards