October 2013 Moms
Options

Sfshorter in labor... Well played body! Update1

sfshortersfshorter member
edited October 2013 in October 2013 Moms
Update 1: well they broke my water, contractions stacked up and my doc told me I had to make a decision on the epi. I wasn't ready to rule it out so Dh encouraged me to get it. They let him stay with me during it and he and I both did great, mostly. What I mean by great is I was a shaking, moaning wreck and he about passed out. So far labor is as glamorous as I thought it would be. Pee, puke, gas, and pooh included. I'm at a seven plus now hoping this epi will move things along. :) happy Halloween.

Well I started contracting anywhere from 8 to 20 minutes apart all day yesterday. Some really sucked but I stayed busy and tried to ignore them since they weren't really consistent. Started contracting about 7 minutes apart sometime around midnight. I'm in the shower now, yes now, on my bouncy ball and contractions have gone from 7 to closer to 3 or 4 apart and now I'm freaking out. We are scheduled to be there at four am. It's 2:22 here now and we are about to go in. It took me a good fifteen to type this breaking with contractions. Thoughts and prayers appreciated.

Now it's 3:40.., I got really distracted and never posted. We are in our room and I'm at a five but she said my cervix is still thick. Ugh . Contractions are sucking pretty bad. Wish me luck. If I need the epi to progress I'll get it, but right now I'm just trying to deal.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimageimage

Re: Sfshorter in labor... Well played body! Update1

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"