2nd Trimester
Options

gender reveal help

I am so excited for our next appointment when we get to find out our baby's gender! I know my family and friends will be wanting to know right away too. I want to do something fun to tell everyone but also something easy because I will probably send out a mass text to everyone. Any ideas on how to reveal?

Re: gender reveal help

• Options
    Search pin interest?

Is this your anatomy scan or elective sex scan at stork vision?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    We called our families (skyped with the ILs), then called/emailed/texted a few friends, and did a mass FB announcement after that (nothing cutesy, just "We're happy to announce we're having a BOY!")

I also did some cupcakes for work with blue marshmallow filling inside.  Not many of the guys I work with understood what it was about though....
    imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are finding out on 11/14 and then both of our families are coming over for a small lunch gender reveal party on 11/17.  We are going to do the balloons in a box idea and let DS open the box.  I know some people think that gender reveals when the couple already know are lame, but I don't.  Anyways, I am making food that I have craved throughout the pregnancy, which luckily all kind of go together, so I am excited and so is our family.

DH and I included both sides of our family in DS's ultrasound, etc.  They even came to when we found out the sex.  This time around, DH and I have been the only one to go to appointments and we really wanted this time around to be a little more private.

• Options
    We did a cake. If u want to mass text, maybe send out a pic of a cute onesie or pair of shoes? Something that would be usually associated with a boy or girl?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    In the fall spirit, you could buy two big pumpkins and one small pumpkins and put a blue ribbon on the stem of your significant others, a pink on the one for your, and then put whatever color ribbon your child is on the stem of the small pumpkin - take a picture and send it out!
  • Options
    aphilcox said:

In the fall spirit, you could buy two big pumpkins and one small pumpkins and put a blue ribbon on the stem of your significant others, a pink on the one for your, and then put whatever color ribbon your child is on the stem of the small pumpkin - take a picture and send it out!

Love this. I already thought about doing this sort of thing for Halloween, I love it. Thanks for the idea!
  • Options

Search pin interest?

Is this your anatomy scan or elective sex scan at stork vision?

It is our anatomy scan. They are doing it a little early because she thinks we will be able to see. So my fingers are crossed and I'm super excited. It is on the 6th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"