Preemies
Options

Intro

Good evening! I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. My son Jonathan was born at 29w4d last week due to a uterine infection and is currently in nicu. He is going to be there till December. Given everything he is doing really well. I am looking forward to getting to know you guys.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimage

Re: Intro

• Options
    Congratulations! I hope your NICU stay is as short and uneventful as possible.

imageimage
  • Options
    Congrats! Hoping for a quick NICU stay for you :)
    Goodluck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! My boys were born at 29w4d almost 19 months ago.
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Options
    Congratulations. My LO was born at 30w! Hoping for a short and uneventful NICU stay.
  • Options
    Congrats on your baby!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Options
    Congrats and welcome! I'm glad your son is doing well. Please keep us updated and let us know if you have any questions!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome to the board. Praying for a short and uneventful NICU stay.

• Options
    Congrats and welcome! Glad things are going smoothly now--wishing you an uneventful stay!
  • Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your son. I hope is NICU stay is uneventful.
  • Options
    Welcome & congrats! Hope your NICU stay is short and smooth!
    Hoping this one stays put a little longer
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hello. I am Khadija And my Son Esa was born at 30 w 4 days. He's two months old yesterday, but 39 w correct age. He was born with inter ventricular brain hemorrhage which resolved on its own, and as of now he has inguinal hernia which he will have a surgery for in december
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations on your son! I hope he has a short and uneventful stay in the NICU.
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"