Austin Babies
Options

AAOBGYN & Fertility

Looking for anyone who has delivered recently with this group. I would really like to hear some recent individual experiences as I have heard a couple of things that concern me. If I need to change practices, I need to do it soon.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: AAOBGYN & Fertility

• Options
    Hello, I went to AAOBGYN and delivered with them a few months ago.  I've only seen Dr Phillips there so I can only speak about him.  I love his nurses there though as well and the other staff members were always friendly and helpful.  I had a great experience with their practice during my pregnancy and delivery.
  • Options
    I've delivered two there and third on the way. Love it. Clean, good food, great service! I would highly recommend. I use Dr. Cowan. He is beyond awesome!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I switched practices from AAOBGYN. I saw Dr. Seeker - he was very nice and I loved his nurses. Their billing department sucks, though. I would never, ever go there again solely because of their billing practices.
  • Options
     I understand libbyann. I have recently started having some issues with their billing as well. Very frustrating at times.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"