November 2013 Moms
Options

oh pregnancy brain

So I took a shower tonight and swear it took twice the time just because i couldn't remember if i had washed/shaved everything. I can't count how many times lately I come out of the shower thinking I'm done only to realize I only shaved one leg! Anyone else forgetful of mundane things?

Re: oh pregnancy brain

• Options
    I forgot my Zantac this morning - ouch!  More so, I have the dropsies - finger tips just won't work.  I read it's because of increased fluids - makes for dumb fingers.

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I opened up my running dishwasher to put away the kitchen cleaner instead of the cabinet under the sink! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I searched for 5 minutes for my Thursday night shows tonight. I was so ticked that Greys and parenthood weren't on and didn't understand why. Lol
  • Options
    @sla626 I did the same thing with Grey's tonight! I almost cried bc I couldn't find it.
  • Options
    I put sugar and instant coffee in the fridge..... :-q
  • Options
    I spit all over people when I talk. I've lost control of my mouth and saliva. My bad.
  • Options
    Yeah I spent five minutes yesterday trying to lock the front door with the car key fob and wondering why I wasn't hearing the "click".

Not my shiniest moment.
    photo bannernew_zpsfb1f0d0b.jpg

• Options
    You can shave? I wave to my ankles from afar:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I put the can of dog food back in the pantry instead of the fridge after feeding the dogs and I looked for Grey's last night too!
  • Options

I spent half the day yesterday thinking it was Tuesday.

On more than one occasion, I've changed my dogs water and then proceeded to put the bowl in the pantry and close the door (he's not a fan of that one).

I often forget where I'm going when I drive somwhere.  To make it worse - I only ever go to like 6 places and they're all on the same street which is right off the road I live on.  It's not nearly as complicated as I make it.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    Lol I'm glad I'm not alone! @sharonb222 I have dumb fingers too! Im always dropping everything. Last night I dropped my prenatal vitamin in the dogs water bowl by accident. Now my multivitamin bottle and dha bottle isn't gunna have the same amount in it anymore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"