July 2014 Moms
Options

Not Feeling Pregnant...

I'm just over 5 weeks, and I still don't "feel" pregnant.
I do have some mild on-off cramping and fullness in the pelvic area. I'm frequenting the bathroom a bit more often but still no nausea, or tenderness of the breasts, and no craving. It sounds silly, but it almost makes me worry.

Any advice? Any similar feelings?
BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic 
BFP 10/27/13---Heartbeat 11/20/13---Its a BOY, Ethan Ray 2/18/14---Possible heart defect 2/18/14---Confirmed Aortic valve abnormality 3/26/14---Scheduled delivery June30th

Re: Not Feeling Pregnant...

• Options
    I feel the same :)
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Options
    Pretty typical. You'll probably start feeling more next week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just have sleepiness, which I could also attribute to being lazy and it being rainy out for the past week.  My boobs rarely hurt and I only occasionally feel twinges in the uterus.  So, yeah, nothing too bad yet.
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

• Options
    I don't either! This is my second and I thought I would be more relaxed about everything but for some reason I am second guessing everything. I can't remember when I started getting symptoms last time. I should have kept a log or something!

• Options
    Feels good to know I'm not alone in this. Here's to hoping we all "feel" pregnant soon  :D
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BFP 10/27/13---Heartbeat 11/20/13---Its a BOY, Ethan Ray 2/18/14---Possible heart defect 2/18/14---Confirmed Aortic valve abnormality 3/26/14---Scheduled delivery June30th
  • Options
    same here.  i'm a worry wort anyway, and i thought doing this the 2nd time around would be easier - nope!  Been cramping since early last week when AF was supposed to come, 3 days late and felt totally like crap so got a test (the -/+ ones) - saw a faint line, sent DH for a digital, and said pregnant.   Still crampy and sometimes sharp pains on my left.  First appointment is on the 5th!
  • Options
    Glad I am not the only second time mom more freaked out than the first time! My husband thinks I am a nut. I think my even more advanced maternal age is part of the reason.

• Options
    I'm in the same boat as well. With DS I was sick right away, super tired, sore boobs, the whole 9. This time I'm a little tired and bloated. To ease my mind I've kept testing. Just every few but I think I will probably do it until my first appointment.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I was feeling the same last week and just yesterday- bam. Morning sickness arrives! Ugh!
    DSC_1342
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    Same! I'm five weeks tomorrow, and just super tired and a little crampy... I'm hoping I feel more soon just to have the piece of mind that something is going on in there!
  • Options
    I am feeling pretty normal compared to my last pregnancy! However that could all change! I took an early preggo test 4 days before ad is due and it came positive in less then minute both times! Crazy! Let's all keep are fingers crossed on feeling good!
  • Options
    Feel the same. Although my breast are tender. I was also thinking the same thing to take another test just to ease my mind because I did have a miscarriage prior to this pregnancy.
  • Options
    I just feel a bit wore out at times but not sure if that cuz I feel a slight cold! All goo and just going to run with it!
  • Options

I know there's usually a big hormone surge around 6-7 weeks, so I'm holding out for that. That's usually when my big symptoms show up. My understanding is that super early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to PMS symptoms - bloat, some cramping, fatigue, mood swings, etc. The not knowing/not being sure totally messes with your brain though. I definitely peed on another stick today, just to be sure the line was getting darker lol. =)

Together - 11/9/08
         Married - 7/10/10
         Nt/Np - 1/14/11
        BFP! - 5/20/11 EDD - 1/25/12
        It's a girl! - 9/7/11
        A family of 3 - 2/2/12
        Nt/Np - 4/15/12
         BFP! - 5/16/13  EDD - 1/22/14
         Discovered baby's not growing w/ no heartbeat - 6/7/13      
        Natural M/C @ 6.5w - 6/15/13
        Nt/Np - 6/25/13
        BFP! - 10/25/13  EDD - 7/1/14
        Missed M/C (natural) - 11/5/13 @ 6w
        Nt/Np - 11/17/13
         BFP! - 5/29/14  EDD - 2/7/15
         It's a girl! - 9/19/14
        A family of 4 - 2/13/15
        Nt/Np - 4/9/15
        BFP! - 4/1/16  EDD - 12/05/16
    It's a boy! - 7/19/16
    A family of 5 - 12/10/16
    DH vasectomy - 3/30/17

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    This is normal, don't worry. Congrats!

• Options
    I'm not having to many symptoms yet other than moodiness this is my second . Iv noticed my achne has cleared rite up ,with my first i was always broke out lol no worries though I'm sure the symptoms will start to hit us sooner or later
  • Options
    Very normal. Every woman has different symptoms. You might not have any noticeable symptoms until your bump grows. Congrats!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    rheard3582rheard3582 member
    edited October 2013
    I was just googling this, this morning.  I am DETERMINED to worry less this pregnancy.  And relax.  I know it is easier said than done.  But I am going to make it happen.      
    Lenox: Born March 13, 2012
    Number 2:  EDD July 4, 2014

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks tomorrow and the only "symptom" I have is some on-off cramping. I know I will regret this later but I'm hoping morning sickness kicks in soon. Then maybe this will feel real! haha!
  • Options
    I am 5w2d and I am actually feeling less pregnant than I did last 2 weeks! I am still exhausted, moody, bloated, and have sore boobs, but nothing like last week. I also haven't started to feel morning sickness, other than when I take my prenatal.
    TTC#1 Since 8/2013 BFP #1 10/18/2013 EDD- July 1, 2014 MC 11/22/2013 at 8w3d
    BFP #2 1/22/2014 EDD 10/7/2014
    BabyFruit Ticker}
    imageimage
  • Options
    I guess it's just early but I'm anxious to feel pregnant besides tender breasts. I too second guess and get overly worried so I can't wait until my first dr appt.
  • Options
    I feel the same. Just trying to enjoy it in case it's the calm before the storm!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Agree with everyone else...this is the calm before the storm! The only symptoms I have are a missed period and a BFP!
  • Options
    I will be 4 weeks tomorrow and feel the same way! I am searching for symptoms but really just feel tired. I'm sure they will be here soon enough...until then it just doesn't seem real.

Baby #2
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Other than some days of bloat and tiredness, my symptoms are always pretty non-existent until Weeks 7-9. That's usually when my nausea phase kicks in. Just enjoy the calm for now :-)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"