Austin Babies
Options

--->rssn<---

Lookin' good!

Sorry - I couldn't help myself.  I'm a chart stalker. Good luck to you!!!

Re: --->rssn<---

• Options

lol--thanks! Unfortunately I keep reminding myself that my highest temps ALWAYS come at 9-11 dpo. Boo. Nothin' to do but wait it out, I suppose.

Thanks for the well-wishes!!!!! 

Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options
    Yes, but last cycle at 9 dpo you were only at 97.8 something and this time you're over 98.0. I'm a stalker too. And an uber analyzer. Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetxbabs111:
    Yes, but last cycle at 9 dpo you were only at 97.8 something and this time you're over 98.0. I'm a stalker too. And an uber analyzer. Stick out tongue

I uber <3 all my stalker analyzer girls. Smile 

• Options
    That is a nice dip at 6 dop.... and that's startin' to look a little triphasic to me.....
  • Options

imageCollieJade:
    That is a nice dip at 6 dop.... and that's startin' to look a little triphasic to me.....

You're evil. All of you are evil.

And I love it. Wink 

• Options

imagetxbabs111:

I was thinking the exact same thing!  And yes, I'm a stalker too.  I can't help myself!! 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*BABY DUST!!!*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

• Options

Yeah - I was thinking triphasic, too.  If tomorrows temps go up. Although, if there's alchohol involved in tonights festivities - it may go up regardless.

LOL - this is actually quite comical.  We are all scrutinizing rssn's chart like we're all a bunch of medical professionals. 

• Options

Confession: I have a direct link to rssn's chart bookmarked on my phone.

Lookin good, lady, lookin good!

I am always always hoping for ya!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"