December 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone else on Weight Watchers?

I was on it at the beginning of the year but haven't really lost any more so just joined again. Some other motivation on here and tips on healthy low point meals/snacks would be nice :) My goal is 10 pounds and I would be really happy. I think the last 10 are the hardest to come off!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone else on Weight Watchers?

• Options
    I am not on weight watchers but trying to lose weight. I have lost all the weight from DS but still have 30lb leftover from DD and IF that I never lost before getting pregnant again. I am just using my fitness pal to track calories.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    I've tried my fitness pal but didn't really stick with it. Figured going to WW meetings and paying for it will make me stick to it better but today is my first day and I'm starving! That's awesome @anotherdreamer that you lost that much! Thanks for the well wishes, hope you're feeling well with your pregnancy :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did my own kind of weight watchers a couple of years ago, because I was too cheap to actually pay for the program. I found a bunch of point tables and recipes online and kept track in a journal and lost about 15 lbs that way! 
    After DS was born I started to track what I ate and drank every day with MyFitnessPal and lost all of my pregnancy weight plus 10 lbs with that. 

Good luck! Those last 10 lbs can be so stubborn!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"