July 2014 Moms
Options

Wednesday: you know you're pregnant when...

I may start this daily cuz it's just too entertaining.

You know you're pregnant when you use the wrong blinker to change lanes. I'm so lucky it didn't cause a crash or something.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Wednesday: you know you're pregnant when...

• Options
    people who know give you terrible unsolicited advice just because they did "research"....my mother...

March 2013: First TTC trip to RE, On 1500 mg Metformin, April 2013:  PCOS and Endometriosis, May 2013:  DH Low volume; Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #1 = BFN, July 2013: Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #2 = BFN, August 2013:  Femara 7.5 mg (X5) + Bravelle (X7) + Ovidrel + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP  MC at 5w3d,
    October 2013:  Follistim (X14) + Ovidrel + IUI #4 + Endometrin =BFP!!! 

• Options
    You pick up your daughter's toy and put it away in the pantry. Then ask DH why he didn't tell you that you put the toy in the pantry.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    baby+drummbaby+drumm member
    edited October 2013
    When you break out your snoogle at 4 weeks so you can sleep. Yes, I did that. Sorry, DH!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    You sob while reading the part in Harry Potter when he wins the Quidditch cup.

You get in bed for the night and realize that not only do you need to pee (for the 17th time that day) but that you're also starving.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    You cry watching Little People Big World discuss their dog dying from cancer...
  • Options
    I turn around to make sure for the third time that I locked the door when I left.. and also, not hungry.

• Options

When you break out your snoogle at 4 weeks so you can sleep. Yes, I did that. Sorry, DH!

Lol I actually thought about ordering one last night but talked myself out of it.
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    ksuRN09 said:
    Lol I actually thought about ordering one last night but talked myself out of it.

Do it! You won't regret it!

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    when you break down and sob uncontrollably when you realize you don't have time to visit the local alpaca farm :((
  • Options
    mandie727 said:

When you put stuff in the refrigerator that doesnt belong... and dont find it until two days later!!

I did this too! Put bread in the fridge and left the butter on the counter

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    You eat an entire pan of homemade sweet potato fries with no regret. 
    :))
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

• Options
    I cried driving home caused I missed my mom
  • Options
    When instead of saying bristles on a youth brush you call them brithles.

When you start crying ay work over a news story.

When the first snow flakes fall of the year and you start crying cause your at work not with your not with your 11 month old son :(

Wow I'm so emotional!
  • Options
    When you cry at the ending of Hocus Pocus!
  • Options
    When yogurt gives you heartburn!

When you fall asleep at 2:30pm and your coworkers politely bump your chair at work when the manager is coming!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When you tell your students they are going to library & they correct you that its music and you proceed to take them to technology! Luckily my students are great with memory because I'm loosing mine!

• Options
    When u put dinner in the oven, set the timer, but never actually turn on the oven.. Fail lol
  • Options
    When your house looks like a frat house after a party because you're too freaking tired to clean! My tiny tornado is the one who makes most of the mess...

Or when you are mid thought, and forgot what you were doing/going to say.
    BFP - March 31st 2013 - MC on April 6th 2013<br>
    BFP - May 11th 2013 - MC on May 15th 2013<br>
    BFP - June 22nd 2013 - MC on June 30th 2013<br>
    BFP - September 2013 - MC September 2013<br>
    BFP - October 31, 2013 - December 17th - found out baby stopped growing at 7wks - natural MC December 20th 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    When your husband is bitching more than you are about how tired you are and your only response is " get a fucking book and learn something ass hole, this is science". Yeah. It shut him up.
  • Options
    When every other word out of your DH's mouth drives you batty.  I'm trying to be nice as it's not his fault, but I just find myself looking at him thinking "was he really this annoying before?"  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"