Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

NPR: MIA

This last week I have been MIA. I have been going through this situation with my ex and our dog that he took in the divorce. The story is heartbreaking. It is in my blog if you wish to read it. :( 

Because of this whole situation, I have not been sleeping well. 

Re: NPR: MIA

• Options
    cramcakes said:
    Sorry about your dog. :(

That being said, who are you? You said that you have been MIA but you have only posted 25 times. Did you have another SN before this one?

I came into TTGP a few weeks ago. I have been posting off and on. I was on this site about 4 years ago when I was trying with DD. But yes, back then I did have a different sn. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear about this, however, it is good that Beau is getting the medical attention that he needs. I'm also glad to hear that you'll be adopting Beau!

They need to throw the book at your ex. Unfortunately, the punishments are not usually harsh enough for animal cruelty.
    Melanie Noelle was born on 09.03.14
    Great Dane Mom to Duke & Hazzard

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Laceyrm06 said:
    I am so sorry to hear about this, however, it is good that Beau is getting the medical attention that he needs. I'm also glad to hear that you'll be adopting Beau!

They need to throw the book at your ex. Unfortunately, the punishments are not usually harsh enough for animal cruelty.
    Lacey, I am glad he is as well. I am so happy I contacted my friend who runs the rescue we got him from. And I also love I get to readopt him. 

My friend is going to try to do what she can to get the book thrown at my ex. I told her I would help with what I could. 

I am just so angry about this because Beau is such a great dog. My friend posted a video of Beau on FB and he is full of piss and vinegar. HA. It just makes me so sad that my ex would be so neglectful. 
  • Options

That is terrible!  I don't understand how anyone could treat an animal that way.  Poor doggy, at least you're re-adopting him and he can get out of that awful situation. 

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• Options
    Welcome back! And poor poor dog! I'm so glad he'll be well cared for now. I hope the penalty for animal abuse in Wyoming is weighty. Seriously.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I hate your ex!! I really do. So glad Beau will be going home to you.
  • Options
    I hate your ex!! I really do. So glad Beau will be going home to you.
    You and me both. 

Beau will be home in 4-6 month after his surgery. I will be visiting him often and giving him love and kisses and hotdogs. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry this happened to Beau. Hope he heals soon and good for you for taking action.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    This totally made me bawl...I could never imagine something happening to my dogs like that. I would MURDER the poor soul who ever hurt my dogs....I am SO sorry you are dealing with this. I hope he heals up well and gets to come home soon!

DH (29) & Me (26) - Married 9/22/2012
    TTC since 9/2012
    Dx - Annovulatory; PCOS-IR

8/2013 - First consult with RE
    9/2013 - HSG, SHG both clear; SA normal
    Oct 2013 - Jan 2014 - Clomid + Trigger + IUI #1-3 = BFN's
    Feb 2014 - Femara + Trigger + IUI #4 = BFP!!!!!
    Beta #1 - 3/2/14 (15dpo) - 123
    Beta #2 - 3/4/14 (17dpo) - 378
    1st ultrasound - 3/21/14 - 1 little ninja, heartbeat - 120bpm
    Due November 7, 2014

**ALL** Welcome

• Options
    Just read your blog.  OMG, I am so sorry you are dealing with this and your dog. My heart hurts for him and I hope he has a speedy recovery. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Posting a little late, but I just read your blog. I am so sorry, and I'm a mix between rage and wanting to cry for this poor guy. I hope they throw the book at your ex! I'm glad you are adopting him back and he will get the treatment he deserves! Just out of curiousity, how did your ex get Beau in the first place? Did he fight for Beau, or was it just kind of a mutual agreement?

Married 7/21/12

Off bcp and ttc 9/1/13

bfp 7/20/14, m/c 7/23

will ttc again 8/14

cat animated GIF

• Options
    hullabalouhullabalou member
    edited October 2013
    I would kill someone over my dogs. Your blog post broke my heart. How can someone have so little compassion? T&p for you and for Beau.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mak7788 said:

Posting a little late, but I just read your blog. I am so sorry, and I'm a mix between rage and wanting to cry for this poor guy. I hope they throw the book at your ex! I'm glad you are adopting him back and he will get the treatment he deserves! Just out of curiosity, how did your ex get Beau in the first place? Did he fight for Beau, or was it just kind of a mutual agreement?

My ex got Beau because at the time I moved out I had to move into an apartment. There were no dogs allowed. When I finally kicked my ex out of the house, he took the dog with him. I asked for him back multiple times and my ex refused. Legally I could do nothing because my ex's name was the only one on the adoption papers. So in order to get Beau back I would of had to get my ex to sign release papers, then I would of had to sign new adoption papers to make Beau mine. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"