Working Moms
Options

Open Letter Wednesday

What's on your mind ladies?
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• Options

Dear 2013,

SLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW down. You are not almost over. It is not almost November. And I am not about to have a one year old and a 4 year old. No. No. No.

Signed, In denial

Dear DS2,

What is your deal? Why don't you like me anymore???? :(( Why won't you nurse??? Please nurse. It makes life so much easier. I'll never be able to make it to a year if I have to exclusively pump!! Thank goodness I once upon a time had an oversupply and was able to build up a huge freezer stash. At this rate though, you'll gooble it all up before Thanksgiving.

Love, Mama who wants to nurse and not pump!

Dear DH,

Thank God we are done having infants. I never want to breastfed again!

Love, DW

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dear fellow rush hour commuters on the MBTA, 
    If you're standing in front of an empty seat, sit down.  If you're standing near the door and there's room in the middle of the car, move to the middle so other people can board the train.  If you're standing near the door and can't move in, step off the car at the station and reboard so that people departing the train can get off.  And take your newspapers with you when you leave!  

Dear random posters on various message boards who think 30+ is too old to be pregnant,
    Fuck off.

Dear sick coworker who came into work Monday and got sent home and then came into work yesterday and got sent home *again*,
    If I get sick, I will make you pay.  I'm not sure how, I'm not sure when, but you. will. pay.

Wishing I could smack most of the rest of the world with a good slap of etiquette, reality, and common sense,
    FemShep
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dear Mother Nature,

I don't mind a little rain, but could you please save the wind and thunderstorms for after trick-or-treating? 

Respectfully,
    Uncharacteristically excited for Halloween this year
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • Options
    Dear @FinancialDiva,

I hope DS2 likes your boob again very soon. I understand the frustration your are feeling. I hope it works out.

~LoCarb

Dear DD2's teachers,

As you know I drop off before you (regular teachers) arrive. Well, each morning, DD2 insists on wearing big Sis's shoes, mis-matched shoes or flip flops. And each morning, I bring a pair of her shoes to change at school. Well today, I forgot. The shoes are left by the door. Yes, she looks ridiculous and may trip and fall. Please understand she prefers to dress herself and give her hugs if she falls. Thinking positive-there is 100% chance of rain today so no outdoor play. This is my explanation to you as I probably won't see during pick-up this afternoon. I'm going to be late...

~absent minded momma
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    emberlee3 said:
    Dear Mother Nature,

I don't mind a little rain, but could you please save the wind and thunderstorms for after trick-or-treating? 

Respectfully,
    Uncharacteristically excited for Halloween this year
    I 2nd this one!!! It's my DD's first Halloween and my 2 nieces (6yrs and 2yrs) are coming over to go trick or treating.   Last year we didn't have a Halloween because of Hurricane Sandy so it would be really nice if the rain would hold out until tomorrow night.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    FemShep said:
    Dear fellow rush hour commuters on the MBTA, 
    If you're standing in front of an empty seat, sit down.  If you're standing near the door and there's room in the middle of the car, move to the middle so other people can board the train.  If you're standing near the door and can't move in, step off the car at the station and reboard so that people departing the train can get off.  And take your newspapers with you when you leave!  

Dear random posters on various message boards who think 30+ is too old to be pregnant,
    Fuck off.

Dear sick coworker who came into work Monday and got sent home and then came into work yesterday and got sent home *again*,
    If I get sick, I will make you pay.  I'm not sure how, I'm not sure when, but you. will. pay.

Wishing I could smack most of the rest of the world with a good slap of etiquette, reality, and common sense,
    FemShep
    Double fuck off.  People are dipshits!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Dear SO,

The 5 days that you were gone hunting were absolutely the best.  Things were so much easier for DS and I without you being the nuisance in the background. I also appreciate you throwing DSs jogging stroller in the middle of the yard on its side.  How old are you?

Sincerely,

Your SO who's attending counseling on her own

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Dear DD,

I miss sleep. More than a 3-4 hour stretch of sleep would do wonders for my sanity. My coworkers are frightened of me.

Signed,
    Crazy lady with Olson-twin sized bags under her eyes.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Dear DS,

Please start feeling better from your ear infection and go back to STTN, I need sleep too.

Signed,

One Sleepy Mama

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dear DH,

Can you please remember that certain subjects shouldn't be discussed in front of children? I know you are frustrated with your family, but I don't want the kids feelings tainted by that.

Signed, Just looking out for family feelings

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Dear other children @ DCP,
    Please stop biting my child. Bite a banana instead please. I've caught both of you on different occasions and I really try to respond reasonably but witnessing the whole thing makes me angry. Please stop - bananas are for biting, friends are not. 

Signed,
    Trying to contain the Mama Bear who is a lot scarier than your mother
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Dear Person that broke in to my mom's car and stole my new purse on my birthday-
    You are an asshole. I always lean towards compassion and try to see the good in a situation, but you sir or madame, are unacceptable. I understand stealing the purse, but did you need to take the homemade birthday cards from my kids sitting next to the bag? The purse I will get over, the cards were precious to me. It looks like you cut your hand breaking the window due to blood on the seat and I hope it hurt bad. I also hope that you are arrested.
    Thanks for ruining a great day-
    The birthday girl
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"