Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Losing my mind-perfect for Halloween

I swear I am going crazy. I don't feel sleep deprived at all. LO and I sleep for 3-4 hours at a time at night now which is pretty much the equivalent to how I slept during my 9 months of pregnancy. But, tonight I went to bed with my nightstand lamp on and DD facing towards me with her feet in her pack n play. Then, I wake up and the lamp is off and DD has her head facing me. Her head! Now I know she wiggles, but my goodness could a swaddled 7 week old really have wiggled her way around that much? Add this experience to swearing I through certain clothes in the washer only to discover them neatly folded on her changing pad and you have one seriously creeped out mama. 

Either way, I thought I would like to share this little experience as it is creepy and Halloween is almost here. Any other mama's have bizarre experiences that they would like to share?
imageimageimage

Re: Losing my mind-perfect for Halloween

• Options
    Haha weird! Tonight as my husband was turning over in bed I freaked out and grabbed him in my sleep thinking the baby was with us. He started laughing so hard. This has happened several times now and I never ever bring the baby into our bed! I don't get it.
    This exactly!  My husband and I have both woken up thinking the baby was in our bed, and she sleeps in her own room.  The other night my husband actually said "do you have her?" thinking that I'd moved her out of the way when he was rolling over.
  • Options
    Last night I woke up to find my ds on top of his swaddle. I don't know how he managed to break free and get his entire body out and on top of the blanket. Impressive.
                         My fraternal twin boys. Born Sept 2013.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ween1 said:
    Haha weird! Tonight as my husband was turning over in bed I freaked out and grabbed him in my sleep thinking the baby was with us. He started laughing so hard. This has happened several times now and I never ever bring the baby into our bed! I don't get it.
    This exactly!  My husband and I have both woken up thinking the baby was in our bed, and she sleeps in her own room.  The other night my husband actually said "do you have her?" thinking that I'd moved her out of the way when he was rolling over.
    All of this! It happens to either my husband or I at least once a week and she never sleeps in bed with us. So crazy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"