3rd Trimester
Options

Dilation anyone?

Just had my weekly checkup today. I'll be 36w tomorrow. Dr said I'm sitting a little over 1 cm dilated and about 25%. Anybody else? Let's all hold hands and get thru the last few weeks together!

Re: Dilation anyone?

• Options
    36 weeks, 3cm, and 80% effacement. My internals started last week. Not high risk.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine start at 35 weeks 6 days and I'm not high risk either
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not high risk either. Have been losing bits of MP and contractions are getting more intense. Let's hope things keep progressing! Good luck everybody!

• Options
    jmajor5 said:

Not high risk either. Have been losing bits of MP and contractions are getting more intense. Let's hope things keep progressing! Good luck everybody!

You don't want things to keep progressing at only 36 weeks FYI.
    Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.
  • Options
    jmajor5 said:

Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.
  • Options
    I start my exams next week and will be 36.5 weeks at that point. Im so curious to see what doc will say!

BabyGaga

• Options
    38 weeks, baby hasn't 'dropped' and cervix is closed, no BH contractions
  • Options

jmajor5 said:

My progress during my first labor started at the same time and I still delivered at 40 weeks. I'm not asking to have the baby tomorrow. However I like knowing my body is preparing which will make induction less likely. Thank you for your concern though.

• Options
    At 35w I was 2cm 50%
    36 and 37w 3cm and 50%
    Today at 38w, i was ALMOST 4cm and about 75%.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh man, so exciting! I am only 30 weeks, and will decline internals I think. Just because I will get really freaked out if I am dilating/effacing... I just don't wanna know haha. I have a bit of "due date pressure", 8 days either side of my due date really, so I just want to be oblivious.
  • Options
    Went into labor at 35 wks and they had to check before they stopped the labor. I was 2cm and 50% effaced. 37 wk appointment last Tuesday I was 3cm and 50% effaced. With my first baby I was 1cm and 75% effaced when my water broke, after the doctor "assured" me I'd go full term. The next morning my water broke and my son arrived 2 wks early.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"