Two Under 2

Diaper bags

What are you ladies going to use for your diaper bag? Petunia pickle bottom is having a major sale right now but I'm debating getting a new diaper bag or reusing my coach diaper bag, it is rather large. What are you ladies going to use?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Diaper bags

• I never really found the need to buy a new diaper bag?  Mine is just a basic diaper bag (from Kohls maybe?).. but, it's worked just fine.  Perhaps part of that is because I carry only the essentials.. a change of clothes for both kids, diapers and wipes for both snacks and bottles.. and, I have a receiving blanket in there and a couple of small toy items.. but, now I'm curious and want to go look at petunia pickle bottom and see what other types of bags are out there!
    Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • I love my ju ju be diaper bag.  It's one that can convert to a back pack.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I also love my Ju Ju Be BFF.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • I love my OiOi Carry All. They have several that don't look like diaper bags and there's tons of space.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • I never got a new one when I had my second - I just used my Ju ju Be Be all and limited what I carried.  When I had #3, I bought the Ju Ju Be BFF and I have been very happy.  I will say that the biggest thing I have found with having multiple kids is that you need a bag that is easy to get in and out of - the messenger style was not working for me any longer.  I actually just contemplated going with a tote bag, but ended up getting the BFF.  Good luck!
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I never got a new one when I had my second - I just used my Ju ju Be Be all and limited what I carried.  When I had #3, I bought the Ju Ju Be BFF and I have been very happy.  I will say that the biggest thing I have found with having multiple kids is that you need a bag that is easy to get in and out of - the messenger style was not working for me any longer.  I actually just contemplated going with a tote bag, but ended up getting the BFF.  Good luck!
    Totally agree. I love that the insides of the JJB bags are light colored so you can see in them too.
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Love my Vera Bradley Baby Bag! (in Canyon print) It's become a tradition w. every baby comes a new Vera bag (even though technically they have plenty of room for 2u2) They're great bags & hold up well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"