LGBT Parenting

Ten Things Tuesday!

Come one, come all and tell us any 10 things on your mind this Tuesday! :)

Me - 30, My wife - 31 , Together for 10 yrs - Married August 2012

5 medicated IUIs w/ RE (March - July 2013) = BFN

Fresh IVF Cycle in September 2013 resulted in 18 mature eggs, 16 fertilized, 12 made it to day 5. Transfer of 2 Grade A blastocysts on 9/15/13, and 10 embryos in the freezer!      *****BFP on 9/25/13 - betas: @10dp5dt = 232; @12dp5dt = 465; @15dp5dt = 1,581   *********William George born June 4, 2014*********

Re: Ten Things Tuesday!

• edited October 2013
    I'm up and DW is sleeping, so I'll get to work on my TTT:

1. I love this board. The amount of support I found when dealing with my Mom was wonderful. There are no words to explain how great that felt. 

2. My Mom is doing very well. We saw her yesterday and I can't believe how good she looks. She is off almost all monitors and out of the Medical ICU. She is still in the ICU, but it was mostly because there was no regular room available. She is working on her strength by getting up and walking laps with the nurses, she is in good spirits and she has her spunk back. 

3. I think I'm getting sick, so my visits with Mom will be limited until I know for sure if this is just bad day, or if I'm actually coming down with something. 

4. I have said it before, but I have to say again how much I love my acupuncturist. She is so present with me in my sessions and I really seem to heal from having that with her. 

5. I have my cooking class tomorrow and am looking forward to learning some new things about healthy foods. 

6. As for our TTC journey, FF gave me dotted crosshairs yesterday, despite my lack of temping for the last few days. It estimates O around CD 22, which would give us good timing as far as our inseminations go. According to FF, I am 11 DPO today. I'm not super confident just based on the stress I've been under, but secretly my fingers are crossed. 

7. I've been introduced to the Boba baby carrier by a friend and she seems to love it. I looked it up and it looks incredibly comfortable. I wish the siblings had carriers because that would make life easier when I babysit (and give me some insight on what carrier we might like). I've heard good things about the ergobaby carriers also. Any thoughts?

8. I'm making my niece a case for her kindle for her birthday. I'm hoping to get this done soon because I am also making the little nieces and nephews stuffed animals for Christmas. I will be making the little girls an elephant, the youngest boy a dinosaur and the two boys under 3 will get a homemade stuffed firetruck. I'm going to be busy.

9. We need to take out a loan to get the rest of the kids' gifts! We're hoping to get something inexpensive since there are 9 kids aside from the ones I will be sewing for!

10. Sending my positive energy to everyone who needs it. 

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

• 1. I too really love this board and the people that make it what it is.  I love seeing the love that everyone has for each other :)

2. I just dropped a powdered sugar doughnut hole down my charcoal gray pants.  Ugh.  stupid powdered sugar gets everywhere!  But they are so delicious!

3.  B's family organizes the local Adopt a Family for Christmas program and B and I decided we wanted to actually adopt a family this year.  Typically, her family just helps by packaging the items and delivering.  I'm really excited!  We chose a smaller family with just two kids, but they seem very much in need.  Many of the "gifts" they asked for are necessities.  And one of their kids is the same age as N, so that will be nice to shop for!

4. We have our final crafting day during lunch to make our work Halloween costumes.  My department (about 8 people are participating) is going to be Little Bo Peep and her sheep.  Then every year there's a big judging contest on Thursday.

5.  Tomorrow night I will need to make costumes for our family.  What started as just N being a garden gnome turned into a family of 4 gnomes.  B, R (N's father), N and I are all going trick or treating together so no one misses her first Halloween and we will all be gnomes!

6.  I feel incredibly blessed that everything with R is turning out as well as it is.  It's not how I pictured raising N, but I don't think I could ask for a better father for N.  It makes me cry every time I think about it.

7.  And now I'm a blubbering fool at my desk.

8. B and I are in another disagreement about her family.  (as just a refresher I think that we spend too much time with her family since they all live within 5 minutes of us.)  We are trying to plan out the Holidays and I just don't want to be around her family for days on end.  They have an insane amount of traditions - all of which B doesn't want to change.  I hate fighting with B about this, but it's never getting resolved.  I just want to fight about it once and get it resolved for good.

9. When I bought my house, about a month ago, the seller paid for a new window to be installed, but the window wasn't in stock and didn't get in before closing.  So now I'm trying to work with the contractor they already paid to get it installed and it's becoming a huge pain in the butt.

10.  I'm ready for the weekend already and it's only Tuesday!
  • Loading the player...
  •  1. Three and a half weeks until we start our IVF cycle. I want it to come soon! And I also feel totally unprepared for it. :)

2. I also am eager for M's period to come so that we can book her sono and do that. I'm really, really hoping for good results there.

3. My brother emailed me yesterday and that he and my other brother want to come visit this fall. I hope that they actually decide to do that.

4. I got chilled when I took the dog out this morning and I haven't actually fully warmed up yet even though I'm sitting under a blanket. Oh winter.

5. M and I are doing the sperm donor search again. We picked our original donor based on wanting to find someone who could represent both of us because we were originally planning to each be genetically related to one of our children. Since it now seems most likely that I will be the egg provider for our children, we are looking for a donor who is a better fit in terms of skin tone, eyes, hair, etc. for M. We have a couple of options. One who I really like only has a picture as a young kid, and we would both like to see adult photos.

6. I should mark some papers today. I don't really want to.

7. Our friends test today from their second IVF cycle (they got a BFN on their fresh transfer and both FETs with their last cycle). This time they did genetic testing on the embryos and found out that only two of the embryos were genetically "normal." They transferred one fresh and froze one. I'm hoping for good news from them.

8. I am hopeful also for @ball.and.chain's testing.

9. I can't think of anything else to say other than to talk about food and wanting to nap.

10. Ok, I need to get off the internet and get working!
    ****loss discussed*****

We're queer. I'm 33, have severe stage 4 endo, and had both fallopian tubes removed. My love ("Manada" on the boards, 32) was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did Partner IVF (my eggs, her uterus). We lost our twins Tavin and Casey at 21 weeks gestation.

Our IUIs
    with @Manada: IUI# 1-7 (December 2012- September 2013) all BFN. Tried natural, femara, clomid, puregon/follistim, clomid and menopur combo, both the ovidrel and HCG triggers.

Our IVFs:
    IVF #1 my eggs November/December 2013: Cancelled IVF due to poor response

IVF #2 my eggs/Manada's uterus January/February 2014
    BCPs and lupron overlap Stimmed: 1/22-2/2: Bravelle and Menopur (dosage ranged from B300 and M150 to B375 and M150 to B300 and M225)
    2/4 retrieved 10 eggs. Endo was much worse than expected. Only 3 eggs fertilized; February 7 transferred two day 3 embryos, froze one. All great condition.
    BFP eve of 6dp3dt; Beta 1 (11dp3dt): 110; Beta 2 (13dp3dt): 175; Beta 3 (15dp3dt): 348; Beta 4 (19dp3dt): 2222; Beta 5 (21dp3dt): 4255
    1st ultrasound (3/6  6w 1d): TWINS!!!! Twin A measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 118bpm. Twin B measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 113bpm. 

***July 18, 2014 we lost our beautiful babies at 21 weeks gestation. They were born too early. Tavin Sara T. and Casey Elizabeth T. are beautiful and precious and we will love them and miss them forever.***

FET #1 December 2014
    Intralipid infusion on Dec 10. Transfer of 1 day 3 nine-cell embryo into my uterus on Dec. 19. (acupuncture immediately before and after)
    BFP on Dec. 27; Beta 1 Jan 2 (14dp3dt): 665, Beta 2 Jan 4 (16dp3dt): 1859, Beta 3 Jan 6 (18dp3dt): 4449, Beta 4 Jan 10 (22dp3dt): 12,251.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • 1. I am sick and not happy about it
    2. I knew it was going to happen.  I have worked over 60 hours the last two weeks watching kids that are sick, I knew I would get their germs.
    3. I am not used to working this much, but really trying to make some extra money.
    4. I am lucky that the one child I babysit the most is a really good baby and totally adorable!  He is almost 7 months old and such a joy to be around
    5. Stupid AF arrived late Saturday night :-(  I knew it was coming because I took a hpt on Thursday and Saturday and both were negative.
    6. My DW and I had an amazing weekend!  Friends of ours invited us to join them at a Columbus Crew game (professional soccer).  They had field seats, with free buffet and drink service.  Since AF arrived I enjoyed a few adult beverages since they were FREE!
    7. My DW is a huge soccer fan is was so happy to have amazing seats and VIP treatment.  We got some free items from the players and some great pictures.
    8. I am so tired!!!!
    9. My DW has been awesome since I have been sick.  She is great at taking care of me and even cleaned the house last night while I was working.
    10. I agree with the previous women talking about how great everyone is on this board.  I look forward to seeing what is going on with everyone each day and feel a huge sense of community even though I have not met most of you.  
    T & G My wife and I married 9/10/11 in Niagara Falls, NY
    HSG 12/12/12        
    #1 ICI 12/15/12              BFN on 12/29/12
    #2 ICI  1/11/13                BFN 1/28/13                       
    #3 ICI 2/11/13                 BFN

#4 ICI August 2013,  Clomid 100mg    BFN on 8/30/13 
    #5 ICI September-Clomid 100,  mg ICI 8/15 and 8/16,  BFN on 9/3
    #6 ICI October-Clomid 150 mg for 5 days   BFN 10/27
    uterine laparoscopy on 11/14-no endo or cysts
    #7 IUI December-Clomid 150mg    BFP 12/21
    12/23 Beta 51     12/26 Beta 209!
    First ultrasound on January 8th 2014-great healthy heartbeat
    Second Ultrasound January 23 (8 weeks) we got to see and hear the heartbeat
    Third Ultrasound Feb 4th(10 weeks), then will  released to OBGYN'
    It's a GIRL!
    We welcomed Adalyn Cooper Elizabeth on 8/29/14
    She was 7lbs 11oz and 19.6 inches long

Proud foster parents to two little girls ages 2.5 yrs old, M,  and 1 year old, K

• 1) I've been posting on many boards recently but LGBT is still my favorite :) You all are so positive and supportive.  Much appreciated!

2) I feel like poooooooop.  I think it's the Prometrium.  I'm nauseous, tired, and really sad.  Which is super fun because guess what these symptoms mimick?  That's right!  Pregnancy!  Blargh.

3) DP and I have worked out the holidays so both our families will be happy.  I am thankful and relieved.  Last year DP was by herself on Christmas Eve eating takeout in our friend's basement.  We've been together for more than 8 years FFS, there's NO reason would should be spending the holidays apart.  And I made that very clear to my parents this year.

4) Still peeing on sticks to test out my trigger.  Today's was suuuuuuuuper faint, enough so that I think I can safely call it a BFN.  So that's good :) From here on out, anything else should be legit!

5) My mom disappointed me this weekend.  We had what I thought was a really nice time in Chicago this weekend but when we got home all she told my dad was that my aunt (her sister) made her really angry and that the drive home was awful.  What was the point of spending all that time and money going out of town if her experiences are painted negative in her memory?  She didn't bother telling the funny story of how I almost got in the wrong car, she didn't talk about how fun it was to see my brother, she didn't talk about how beautiful the hotel was or how nice the free buffet was (thanks to my glamorous younger cousin who worked for the Hyatt), didn't say anything about our VIP service... just complained about the bad.  Then she got drunk and fell asleep.  It made me really sad.  I wish I could give my mom a "happy shot" and change her perception.  It's really getting me down.

6) DP and her mom won a costume contest so we get to go on vacation to San Francisco!!!!  So excited :D They got two free American Airlines tickets and we'll share the cost of the 3rd.  We're going to drive down the highway that's along the cost and go to LA, too.  So much fun!

7) I missed a lot yesterday due to jury duty - but it was still fascinating and I'm glad I got to go.  Once in a lifetime, I heard, for federal cases.  Still relieved I didn't get called to do the full week.  Ugh, I'd have had to work at night to make up for being gone...

8) Our health insurance is changing next year which is pretty neat.  Since I started my job, our vision has been pretty miserly.  We're allowed one free exam a year but no eyewear is included.  Now we get a $150 allowance for contacts, and a $200 allowance for glasses, and the contact lens exam is free, too.  Which is fabulous because I'm down to my last two pairs of contacts.  Trying hard to take good care of them so I can wait until January to get more!

9) I have a peanut butter cookie on my desk that I *want* to eat but I'm queasy and I don't know if it's going to set me off.  Maybe just a bite and see how I do.

10) Hope everyone has a nice week!  Time is moving slowly for me since this is the second week of my 2WW.  Sigh.

• 1. Thinking of lots of you folks today... @ball.and.chain - soooooo excited for you to POAS any day now?!?! Sending you so many positive baby vibes! @goalieswife - so glad to hear that your mom is doing so much better. She sounds like quite the trouper! @2mamazinSeattle - I am so glad that your appointment last week went well and that you have a great big green light for your FET on 12/5. Good luck starting your lupron next week! :)@trisholio - I am so sorry to hear about your BFN, but so glad to hear that you and your wife had such a nice weekend together. Here's hoping this next cycle will be the one! @firstcomeslove & @doodah - Happy Legal Wedding Day to you lovebirds!!! :)

2. I feel like I am not spending enough time commenting on other people's posts. I am going to try to be better at that. I think of you all often, I promise. Speaking of which... last weekend we were at my in-laws' house, and my FIL was watching college football and Alabama was playing and he say something about "Bama" - I was just sitting there doing work on my iPad, but I looked up quickly totally expecting to see a photo of @ATXMommas' Bama on the screen. I was disappointed! HAHA

3. Tonight is my LAST projesterone injection. I am soooooo happy. I hate those darn shots.

4. So, both my mom and my MIL (both of which never had morning sickness with any of their pregnancies) are convinced that I am only feeling sick/nauseous because of the PIO injections, and once I stop them, morning sickness will stop. I feel like this is probably not the case. While the shots might be making my nausea a bit more pronounced, I don't think the shots are the only thing causing me to feel/be sick. I hope I am wrong and they are right, but I am trying to manage my expectations accordingly.

5. We are going to a wedding in 2 weeks and I need to buy a new dress... actually 2... my wife is a bridesmaid in the wedding (she is NOT happy to wear the bridesmaid's dress, but it is her closest friend from college getting married, so she would do anything to make her happy) - so I really need a dress for the rehearsal dinner and a dress for the wedding. I am going to have to go shopping this weekend. I have no idea what size to try on... I feel like I am going to have a difficult time... I am at that awkward stage now where I am super bloated, have gained some weight from the meds, from OHSS and from having to modify my eating habits due to constant nausea... I am not showing yet obviously, but I am feeling exceptionally "fluffy"... I feel like nothing is going to look flattering. I might be in for a long day of shopping over the weekend to try to find something... blahhhh...

6. I am excited and nervous about my OB appointment tomorrow. I really hope that I like the OB and that she likes us. We really clicked with our RE, and I hope we have the same feeling about the OB.

7. I felt like a normal human this morning and even ate breakfast without feeling sick, which is noteworthy. I am feeling a little nauseous this afternoon, but I think I ate my salad at lunch too quickly and that is what set me off. I am hoping the feeling passes soon. Yesterday was such a rough day. From the moment I woke up to the moment I went to sleep yesterday I felt sick. So glad today so far is a bit better.

8. I am really hoping that many of you post PIPs on Thursday of your/your LO's costumes. I have heard many of you mention costumes, and I really hope that we get to see them! :)

9. I feel like I could use an afternoon nap right about now.

10. As long as our OB appointment goes well tomorrow, I think I will look into putting a ticker in my signature. I haven't wanted to do it yet b/c it just felt early and I wasn't ready. Today is 9 weeks, we have now seen the HB twice, and tomorrow will hopefully be time #3 (hopefully we will actually hear it this time!), so I feel like if everything looks good tomorrow, I will be ready to try to add a ticker. I know I am over thinking this, but I have decided in my mind that the ticker is a milestone, so I am trying to be thoughtful about it.

Me - 30, My wife - 31 , Together for 10 yrs - Married August 2012

5 medicated IUIs w/ RE (March - July 2013) = BFN

Fresh IVF Cycle in September 2013 resulted in 18 mature eggs, 16 fertilized, 12 made it to day 5. Transfer of 2 Grade A blastocysts on 9/15/13, and 10 embryos in the freezer!      *****BFP on 9/25/13 - betas: @10dp5dt = 232; @12dp5dt = 465; @15dp5dt = 1,581   *********William George born June 4, 2014*********
  • 1. I had my dental cleaning this morning and ended up discussing IF treatment with the hygienist. Oh joy. She was very nice about it but it can get awkward.

2. Bright side -- thumbs up for my teeth! Apparently my increased flossing efforts have not gone unnoticed. :)

3. My hip is starting to hurt more again. Trying to figure out whether to keep my PT appointment this week to work on it or take an extra week to trouble-shoot exactly what is and is not causing pain. I'm starting to worry that I have a labral tear. My PT told me that he doesn't THINK I have one, but it is a possibility. Blargh.

4. I just had two of the most annoying transactions ever at CVS and the post office.

5. BUT I was buying HPTs!!! (And stamps -- no HPTs at the PO).

6. I thought today was going to be really crappy at work, but I have been pleasantly surprised.

7. I'm pretty sure this is the second day in a row I have gotten something green stuck in my teeth during lunch.

8. Sometimes I have trouble sleeping but for the last four days I have been sleeping like a rock. I love it. Apparently I have also been snoring so my wife is not loving it. Whoops.

9. We're going on vacation soon! Just visiting my wife's family in NJ but it's still a week off.

10. We're going to spend 2 days in NYC while we're there. AND I found out my BFF (who moved to Chicago a year ago) will be in NYC at the same time. Yay!!!
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Goalieswife123 - glad to hear your Mom is improving. I hope she continues to get better.

1. Thinking of @wallace and hoping that everything went well with L's surgery yesterday.

2. Also thinking of @ball.and.chain! It would be great to see another of us graduate from TTC to the pregnancy check in. I hope you see a BFP whenever you decide to test.

3. I am incredibly exhausted today. I couldn't wait until 5 pm rolled around! Now I'm home on the couch in comfy clothes. So much needs done, but not tonight.

4. I took a frer this morning and it was negative. I know it is still early. I can't decide if I want to test again tomorrow morning or wait a day. Knowing me, I will test.

5. I wish PMS symptoms and pregnancy symptoms weren't the same. My boobs are aching so much, but I typically have this with PMS so I can't attribute it to being pregnant.

6. We were out super late last night for pool league, so I also can't contribute my exhaustion to possible pregnancy either.

7. C is working late tonight. I miss her.

8. Acquaintances of ours announced their pregnancy on FB yesterday. I'm so excited for them! I'm not sure how long they have been trying for.

9. I really wanted to take a nap when I got home. Now I'm afraid that if I do, I won't sleep well tonight. As it is, I haven't slept well the past two nights.

10. Eh...think I might risk it and take a nap.

Me: 30  DW (aka C): 29

Together since 2/15/11 ~ Legally married in NY on 9/29/12

***CP mentioned***

We've been working on baby #1 since July 2013 using Open ID donor sperm.  8 IUI attempts with 5 actual IUIs and one chemical pregnancy.  We have one fresh IVF cycle under our belts as well as a FET.  I have endometriosis and a uterine septum that was corrected via surgery in November 2013. 

11/14/14 -  Second HSG shows that tubes are still clear and ute is looking good. 

12/6/14 - Started BCPs in prep for IVF #2

12/22/14 - Saline u/s and endometrial scratch (All was clear and OUCH!)

1/2/15 - Began stimming for IVF #2

****All Welcome!****

We are Mommas to four fur babies - 3 dogs and 1 cat.

• 1. I usually sneak my TTT in during breaks or lunch at work, but no time today!  I walked into the door at home a few minutes ago and Bama is wanting attention, so let's see if she lets me get through this.

2. I'm debating on whether to walk Bama this evening.  I have a super achey spot on my back and having some rib pain (which is new for me) and I really don't wanna.  But, I know it's good for me (and, of course, for her), so….. we'll see how I feel when I'm done.

3. @KH826 - that's so cute (you're #2)!  When we watch Alabama play football, I think Bama half expects to see herself on the screen too!

4. I'm really excited to have a plan in place for winding down work.  Three weeks from tomorrow is my last day! Plan to take 12 weeks off, which puts me back to work the last week in February.

5. We're wondering if Bama is finally sensing that I'm pregnant.  She's been pretty oblivious this whole time, but in the last few weeks she has been especially cuddly with me.  She usually cuddles with Z more than me, but lately I've been her favorite momma!  Who knows, though.

6. Have to, have to get the car seat bases installed by this weekend, which means we have to, have to get our cars cleaned.  Z suggested taking a mini-trip to the hill country or something this weekend, which would be very nice - BUT, only after we get our cars cleaned!

7. After some pets and cuddles while writing my #1, Bama calmed down and is letting my type.  She's sweet and deserves a walk from her very tired momma.

8. Looking forward to watching the Mindy Project tonight.  Z and I think that show is sooo funny.  Also think I'm going to finally subscribe to Netflix again so we can watch Orange is the New Black.

9. Thinking about a bunch of you - I feel like there is so much going on with many of us on here, and I really am wishing you the best and looking forward to reading your updates.  In KH's case, looking forward to seeing your milestone-ticker. :)

10.  Weekly Bama pick - dirty pup after a fun day at the park
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Today, the car service Uber had a 'special' for $20, they come to your house with a handful of kittens to cuddle and cupcakes to eat as part of a fundraiser. J was *devastated* she could not get a visit scheduled. It was not for lack of trying.

2. I am making chicken noodle soup for dinner, but no one is sick. Just sounded yummy and we had leftover chicken from our rotisserie chicken we picked up last night at the co-op.

3. I have been working A LOT. I love being a global lead, but it is a lot of work to coordinate with everyone around the world and not always easy when dealing with English as a Second language - I have to slow way down, be mindful of using slang words, etc. But - again - I love that today I talked to people in 5 different countries as part of my day.

4. It's been sunny, blue skies and chilly in Seattle. Very fall!

5. I feel like tomorrow may be xmas morning of ball.and.chain gets herself two big'ole lines. Can't wait!

6. I'm headed to Toronto for a work trip in a couple weeks and am excited to meet a few of our favorite bumpies on the board! :)

7. Sadly, it'll be my last trip there for work, I'm passing off that account :(.

8. J and I realized we each have a huge credit Delta airlines that has to be booked by Jan 22. Lots depends on if I get pregnant - if I do get so it'll either be a 1st class short trip to use up the dough (if pregnant) or a coach class long-haul if I'm not pregnant.

9. J got me a big pink wig and anime glasses to wear for Halloween. One of her coffeeshops is in a neighborhood that has a mile-long main drag of businesses that do a 3-hour trick or treat with like *a thousand* kids.

10. I'm really excited some babies are gonna be born 'round here soon!!

Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
    Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
    June'12 - First RE Visit
    Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
    Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
    Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
    Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
    Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
    Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
    Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
    Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
    Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
    EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
    Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
    We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

• 1. Today, the car service Uber had a 'special' for $20, they come to your house with a handful of kittens to cuddle and cupcakes to eat as part of a fundraiser. J was *devastated* she could not get a visit scheduled. It was not for lack of trying.

OMG I would definitely drop $20 right now to cuddle kittens and eat cupcakes!  What a wonderful idea :)

@doodah1013 - Love the wedding photos!  Y'all make an adorable couple!

• I am TOTALLY late but I also can't sleep so I figured I would do my TTT now...it's my favorite!

1. As C has posted, we were LEGALLY married yesterday in New York. It was awesome! We had a big wedding a year ago but our legal wedding was just as special but in a different way! I'll be blogging about it so I'll get you all a link if you want to take a look!

2. I am so tired and so wired all at the same time!!! It's making me frustrated!

3. Since we just got back from our trip and it's already Wednesday my week and schedule seems all jumbled.

4. Tomorrow night is trick or treat in our neighborhood! I am excited!

5. C and I joined a new gym...we start working out there tomorrow!

6. I just found out one of my closest friends is moving back home...I'm so excited!!! I miss her so much!

7. Our next IUI is in a few days and I am excited/nervous...here we go again!

8. I feel like fall is going SO fast...I feel like I have missed most of it! We have been so busy!

9. I took my neice to a Halloween party today...she went as a penguin...SO CUTE!!!!

10. I don't feel like I've had sufficient opportunity to watch scary movies this fall...I need to fix that!!!

Queer coupled and having a BABY with the love of my life! Love my life and wouldn't have it any other way!
    First IUI 1/22/2013 BFN: 2/7/2013, Second IUI 2/21/2013 BFN: 3/9/2013, Third IUI 4/23/2013 BFN: 5/8/2013, Fourth IUI 5/24/2013 BFN: 6/7/2013, Fifth IUI 6/24/2013 BFN: 7/8/2013

C began IUI's
    7/23/2013 C's first IUI BFN, 8/21/2013 C's second IUI BFN , Took a break in September and October, 11/05/2013 C's 3rd IUI (TWW...we meet again...) BFN, Took off the month to switch to an RE. 01/01/2014 C's 4th IUI...BFP!!!!!!!! Beta #1- 17, Beta #2- 34, Beta #3-140....  6W Ultra-Sound Reveals nothing in Gestation Sack... Natural M/C at 7W, 2/3/2014

03/21/2014 IUI #10...BFP!!! Beta #1- 48, Beta #2- 416, Beta #3- 1018. GROW BABY GROW!!!

1st Ultrasound 4/22/2014 Baby Squints is PERFECT! Measuring at 6w2d with a heartbeat of 129. EDD: 12/12/14.

Ultrasound at 18 weeks on 7/14/2014. Baby is healthy and growing just as she should!

Check out my blog at: http://journeytoparenthoodandmakingmilk.blogspot.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"