Late Term and Child Loss
Options

capture your grief day 29

Day 29: Healing: What has had the most healing impact on your life through this journey of grief?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: capture your grief day 29

• Options
    I definitely agree that talking is most healing. If I had to be silent about her, I know it would eat at me from the inside and I would never be able to function well. 

Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What has had the most healing impact? Really, having Kevin by my side to hold me, cry with me, listen to me and share our dreams, fears and hopes has made all the difference. Prayer has also been a huge factor in healing along this journey through grief. Additionally, this photo challenge has been very healing for me as well.
  • Options
    Day 29. Healing

Every person in the picture have been vital to my healing. I am able to talk to them whenever I need to. Whether anger, sad, or really happy and want to smile about him, they always lend their ears for me to talk. My fiancé has been wonderful, doing everything to make me happy, or just hugging me as I cry, and always taking my side when I'm angry. My mom has also been great. She just understands, and says she is going through it all to but from her point of view. My dad just continues to treat me as his little girl, and he hates to see me hurt. So he does everything to make me smile, which is mostly feeding me because food makes me happy! My brothers are just my brothers, they keep my mind occupied and it's a great thing. And then there is my son Jonah, I can even explain what he has done for me, he just knows how to keep the sadness away or just soothe me when I'm in a sad/bad mood. I can also say the ladies here on The Bump have been wonderful and great for my healing. You guys just make it so easy to vent and talk, and I love having someplace to come at the end of the night to see how others days are going or just to talk about my day. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"