Stay at Home Moms
Options

What device would you give your LO to listen to music on

This is for parents with older kids.  My daughter hates the bus ride to school because it is so loud.  She wondered if she could bring my old Iphone with music and ear buds to listen to on the bus to drown out the noise.  I have a problem with her taking that, for fear that it would get stolen.  My DD is 6 and in 1st grade.  Should I consider getting her an ipod?  Or is there something else out there that I am not thinking of?  I just want my old Walkman cassette player...:-)
Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice!

Re: What device would you give your LO to listen to music on

• Options
    What about an ipod shuffle or a cheap mp3 player? I would think she would need to show that she can properly store in her backpack when she gets to school before I would let her take something.
    I wouldn't do an iphone. Just in case that did get stolen/dropped/misplaced.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'd probably do a cheap mp3.  We have a couple old school CD walkmans than I let DD1 listen to her music on.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Where would I go about looking for a cheap mp3 player?
  • Options
    What about those Ipod shuffle. It is really small though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    says it is $50
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would either find a used iPod on kijiji for cheap, or just buy an MP3 player. I wouldn't be afraid of it getting stolen as I would of her losing it (in my case, anyway. She's very forgetful).

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    Thanks for the input! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"