2nd Trimester

Sooo...

I just wanted to say... I have felt like shit nonstop since week 5.

When will this lighten up? =[

Re: Sooo...

• I'm sorry doll, but it DOES get better. I am one of those ladies who has been sick FOREVERRRRRR. I started getting MS around 6 weeks and it was persistent all the way up to week 20. I had to be put on meds because I was vomiting so much and unable to keep anything down. Thankfully over the past 5 weeks I have felt VASTLY better. I am still having the occasional morning puke however. 

Hopefully for you, it goes away soon. Hold in there !

“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 6

Dating Since: 2/13/05 * Married Since: 9/8/12 

• I felt sick so longer than I had hoped I want to say I was still sick on and off until about 17 weeks - I was hoping so bad to start feeling better right at my 2nd trimester, but that didnt happen lol

sometimes I still do feel sick but nowhere near as bad as I used too...I hope you feel real better soon!

Lilypie - (MlIp)

• Loading the player...
  • After you give birth!
  • After you give birth!

This. And not even immediately, like a week or two.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Blahhhh.

It's not even just the morning sickness.  It's also the gas pains, heartburn, indigestion, cramps by my uterus, lower back pain, headaches, etc.  Ugh
  • sweetie, that won't go away :c Hopefully ove you have hit around 24-27 weeks you'll be feeling relief from most of it. I still get each symptom, but usually briefly or one at a time now <3

“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 6

Dating Since: 2/13/05 * Married Since: 9/8/12 

• When you give birth, then there will be all new things happening!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"