December 2011 Moms

@Ricola

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: @Ricola

• Thanks for thinking of me! 
    I have been sick since last week! I have this terrible strep like virus that is going around and it's pretty miserable. I lost my voice Friday, got it back partly yesterday and am still coughing a lot with a sore throat. Apparently this stupid virus likes to hang around for a while :-( 
    So I've been laying low and resting whenever I have time. 

Anatomy scan is coming up on Friday and I am really anxious to have it behind me. This pregnancy has brought me a lot of nightmares (usually where I have a miscarriage, someone dies or the baby has some major problems that will cause it to not live after birth etc.) and I am ready to hopefully just hear that everything is healthy and looking good, so that I can start to just relax and enjoy the next 20 weeks. 

Oh, and DH thinks it's a girl, I think it's a boy :-) 

How have you been? Getting so close now! Have you made yourself comfortable yet in your new home? 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • -T--T- member
    Eek you are so close! So exciting :)
  • Hope your u/s shows a wiggly healthy baby!! I am guessing boy. GL!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • @Ricola

I'm sorry you had a rough week! Being pregnant and sick is no fun. Good luck on the scan tomorrow!

@mtb21

Eeek!!! I cannot believe how close you are :) I am glad you are settling in nicely in your new home!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• @mtb21

I am just about 28 weeks! We had the Halloween party, it was a lot of fun! I was exhausted by the end, but it was worth it to see how much fun E was having with all her little friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Wow, 36 weeks already, mtb! So excited for you to meet your new son! Have you decided on his name yet? I am glad to hear that you are all settled in and ready to prepare for baby! 

ccip, I love that picture in your siggy! E is adorable!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• It's a very healthy baby girl! Everything looked perfect, all the organs are where they should be and developed right and she was measuring 3 days ahead. I am so relieved! 
    Thank you for all the good thoughts! 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• YAY! Thought of you all morning ;)
  • Ricola said:
    It's a very healthy baby girl! Everything looked perfect, all the organs are where they should be and developed right and she was measuring 3 days ahead. I am so relieved! 
    Thank you for all the good thoughts! 
    Yay healthy!!!! OMG a baby girl!!!! Congrats!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Thank you, my friends!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Yay for healthy baby girl! Congratulations :-)
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ricola Just saw your news.  Congrats on your healthy baby girl!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• I just saw this too, SO EXCITING! yay for a girl! I bet you're so excited to have one of each :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Awww! How sneaky Ricola! Congrats on a little girl!!!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"