Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Extra diapers

I have so many boxes of size 1 diapers and now my LO is in size2. Any suggestions...? Is there a store that will take them back? I can't remember where I bought them.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Extra diapers

• Options

I donated our extra packs of diapers to a women's shelter.

DD's Food Allergies: Peanuts and Rice, Outgrown Dairy!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

8/09 Dx PCOS & Hashimoto's
    BFP #2 12/13/11. Missed M/C at 11w5d, measured 8w6d. D&C 2/1/12
    Never in my arms, but always in my heart.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

I think Walmart will let you change out the sizes.  For this reason, I always tape receipts to the boxes just in case.

TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I took them back all
    Over the place as long as they carried them in stock I never had an issue getting a GC.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I kept mine.. But I knew I planned on having another baby.. Also is there someone you know that's expecting?? You could always give them to someone who needs them? If no store will take them.
  • Options
    We bought (as a shower gift) a bunch of size 1s for a friend.  Then her mom mentioned that she also bought her 4 economy sized boxes of the same type of size one diaper.  We exchanged the packs we bought at Walmart without a receipt and without any hassles.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 
    Dating December 2002 ~ Married January 2011 ~ Had three furbabies along the way ~ DH 33~ Me 29 Diagnosed with PCOS/Slight Insulin Resistance August 2013 ~ TTC Baby #1 since August 2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"