September 2013 Moms
Options

Which baby lotion/wash do you use?

I am just wondering what other moms are using. I am using J&J since I got it at my baby shower, but I heard mixed reviews. I am wondering about Mustela, Burts Bees or California Baby.
BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Which baby lotion/wash do you use?

• Options
    Aveeno baby both the wash and cream

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Earth Mama Angel Baby wash. Don't use lotion.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm enjoying Aveeno, as well
  • Options
    I was using J&J until I realized he had an allergy to it. I just thought it was baby acne.
    I use Burt's Bees now.
    fittest mom photo FITTEST-MOM_zps2351b4e2.gif
  • Options
    It's a total splurge, but my absolute favorite is noodle & boo..
    The Mrs.
  • Options
    I heard that J&J had some not so awesome chemicals in it.

I am using Aveno for body wash and coconut oil as his lotion.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    Parents choice sleepy time
    January 2009: Goodbye TR (13 weeks) February 2010: Welcome DD1! March 2011: Welcome DD2! Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I am using Baby Magic at the moment
    Anniversary 

• Options
    CDMay2006CDMay2006 member
    edited October 2013
    We haven't done a tub bath yet, so we've just used warm water on a cloth. We will use Dr bronners baby mild (diluted), and coconut oil for any moisturizing needs.
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Options
    We use aveeno.

• Options
    J&J because I got it at my baby shower as well.. I want to use that up first than switch to aveeno or burts bees. I use the parents choice sleepy time stuff too.
  • Options
    Our ped recommended the Aquafore wash and shampoo, so we have been using that each evening. She said it was good for everyday use.

• Options
    We use California baby ultra sensitive wash and the calming lotion. I'm not sold on the lotion bc she screams when I use it.

• Options
    I use california baby wash and we don't use lotion.
  • Options
    JamieWM said:
    This!
  • Options
    Burt's Bees wash and lotion.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    We use Mustela. I don't use lotion but I need to start because I noticed both boys skin is starting to feel dry. It's getting to be that time of year for dry skin I guess.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Just water for baths and no lotion.  Used olive oil once on her for dry skin.  Also no baby wipes, just Viva (super soft) paper towels and water.  The only product I use on her is diaper rash cream, which I only used a couple of times, and Vaseline with every diaper change.  I have super sensitive skin and her daddy has psoriasis so we try to go as natural as possible with products.  Our pedi recommends what we do too.
  • Options
    I use Dove soap and Cetaphil lotion.
  • Options
    We use California baby ultra sensitive wash and the calming lotion. I'm not sold on the lotion bc she screams when I use it.

@whitneylux: Well, that doesn't sound very calming...
  • Options
    We got a ton of Burt's Bee's stuff for shower gifts... I LOVE it. We've only really sponge bathed Caleb (his cord stump just fell off a couple of days ago), but I adore how it smells. Mmm. We don't use lotion.
  • Options
    Earth Mama Angel Baby wash, no lotion. I do have some mustela stelatopia that I use very rarely if she has flaky spots.

• Options
    I use Aveeno
  • Options
    @HBirdie I was so sad when my Burt's Bees diaper rash cream ran out because it made him smell so yummy 24/7. I need to get some more!

We use Burt's and J&J because I got soooo much of it at the baby shower. When it's gone though I will probably stick to Burt's Bees, I really like it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I swear by Aveeno wash and lotion too! Love it!
  • Options
    JamieWM said:
    Us too. 

We were gifted a few bottles of each.  As long as LO's skin agrees with it, this is what we will use until we run out. 

BFP #1 26May12 - EDD 27Jan13 - DX blighted ovum 12Jul12 - M/C 2Aug12 
    BFP #2 13Jan13 - EDD 22Sep13 - DD born 20Sep2013!
    BFP #3 23Jul15 - EDD 1Apr16 - 
  • Options
    HBirdie said:

We got a ton of Burt's Bee's stuff for shower gifts... I LOVE it. We've only really sponge bathed Caleb (his cord stump just fell off a couple of days ago), but I adore how it smells. Mmm. We don't use lotion.

Do you have the multipurpose stuff? It smells sooooo good!

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    We were using Earth Mama Angel Baby her too until I realized it isn't tear free... Then we switched to Babo Botanicals... No lotion.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I heard that J&J had some not so awesome chemicals in it. I am using Aveno for body wash and coconut oil as his lotion.
    This exactly.  I use the coconut oil as massage oil after his bath.
  • Options
    Burt's Bees shampoo and body wash... Aveeno Baby lotion if needed.
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    Aleva Naturals for when we're travelling and fragrance free Burt's Bees at home. Almond oil or coconut oil for moisturizer if needed.
  • Options
    I use Dr. Bronners baby mild but still diluted, and Aveeno lavender lotion at night sometimes. I personally don't like J&J for the chemicals and since Aveeno is owned by them I would love to have a home made alternative.....

image image  image  image

• Options
    Aveeno for both.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"