Stay at Home Moms
Options

s/o Santa

Did Santa still cme to your house after you stopped believing as a child? Will Santa still come when your child(ren) stop believing?
Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: s/o Santa

• Options
    Yup and yup. Sant still comes to my.parents for my brother me and dh. We re 25+ years old, haha
  • Options
    Yes, although the number of Santa presents dropped and presents from my parents increased. We still had stockings as well. Santa will definitely still be coming here. I love playing Santa.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes and yes. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    Yes and yes for us as well.
    Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yes, although the number of Santa presents dropped and presents from my parents increased. We still had stockings as well. Santa will definitely still be coming here. I love playing Santa.

This.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes and yes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh yeah, my mom still gives us presents from Santa, and if we're over at their house Christmas Eve, we'll check the Santa tracker and put out cookies, hahaha. It's magical... we just all play along and it's fun :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Huh, new one for me!  I guess I'm the odd one out, I've never heard of Santa continuing after it was outed.  When I guessed, Santa kept coming because I have two younger brothers that believed.  But once we all stopped, Santa just stopped and the gifts and stocking were from mom and dad.  We will do the same.
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Options

I still get a present that says from Santa. :)  I don't think we'll do Santa at all unless they get to be school aged and question it.  I won't be like "There is no Santa!", but we aren't going to play it up and say gifts are from Santa either.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yep to both. My mom still writes from Santa on all our gifts.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Options
    I received Santa gifts until I was 30.  I had a younger siblings- my youngest sister was born when I was 15.  Plus my parents enjoyed the magic that is Santa.  I only stopped getting Santa gifts because I got married LOL.
  • Options

Oh yeah, my mom still gives us presents from Santa, and if we're over at their house Christmas Eve, we'll check the Santa tracker and put out cookies, hahaha. It's magical... we just all play along and it's fun :) 

Oh, I LOVE the Santa tracker! DH laughs at me because I randomly yell out updates of where Santa is. I'm like a kid.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    yes and yes. 
  • Options
    Yes and yes. When we are together for Christmas she still makes the gifts from Santa

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• Options
    Santa kept coming until my youngest brother stopped believing. However, Santa only brought one(always the biggest) gift unwrapped and filled our stockings. My parents still filled our stockings until we all moved out but the large unwrapped gift stopped. We will do the same with DS and DD.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    He started wrapping things and signing them SC...Spirt of Christmas.
  • Options
    Santa still comes and drops off my gifts at my parents. I have a special needs sister who is 34 and still believes in Santa. So we will always keep that tradition alive for her. I think when DD is older we still do Santa gifts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yes and Yes.

We still get presents from Santa at my parents house. DH and I even do Santa presents for each other here at home. Even my dad who is 61 yo gets a present or 2 from Santa each year. I think it makes it more fun and magical.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"