Multiples
Options

Britax B Agile Double Stroller Q

I'm sorry if this has been asked, I did a search and couldn't find anything. I'm interested in getting a B Agile Double for the twins but I need a stroller that can accept two infant seats. The description says it accepts one with the included adapter, so I'm wondering if it's possible to buy another adapter so you can use it with two? I can't seem to find a reputable answer anywhere on it. I wrote Britax an email to ask but I'm impatient lol, so does anyone know for sure? TIA :-)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

Re: Britax B Agile Double Stroller Q

• Options
    Nope, it will not take two infant carriers. This was the one I really wanted when I was pregnant, but you'll find very few double strollers are capable of taking two infant seats. I guess most normal people have a toddler and then have ONE baby ;)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Haven't used it yet, as the twins have a few more weeks, but we bought the Britax B-ready stroller and the B-safe car seats. You have to buy the bottom seat attachment separately, but it will hold two infant car seats. Maneuvers really well and doesn't seem too bulky. I really like it so far. There aren't too many options for two infant seats out there, especially ones that are easy to move! We bought it through amazon and saved about $100+ over retail.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Haven't used it yet, as the twins have a few more weeks, but we bought the Britax B-ready stroller and the B-safe car seats. You have to buy the bottom seat attachment separately, but it will hold two infant car seats. Maneuvers really well and doesn't seem too bulky. I really like it so far. There aren't too many options for two infant seats out there, especially ones that are easy to move! We bought it through amazon and saved about $100+ over retail.

We bought the same one and love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"