Michigan Babies

FTM Young and looking for fun things to do

SweetPea0902SweetPea0902 member
edited July 2021 in Michigan Babies
I'm 20 and my son is due around New Year's. All of my friends are in their early 20's and like to go to the bar where we would line dance. I no longer go because it isn't appropriate for me to be there anymore...it looks a little trashy in my opinion being in a bar with a big bump. I was wondering if anyone knew of any fun things that I could do, or maybe mom groups for younger moms to connect and find people who understand what I'm going through more. Anything would be helpful!!

Re: FTM Young and looking for fun things to do

• Do you have any friends that are moms? I have a 2 yo DD and it is easier to relate to women who know what I go through on a daily basis.  I'm almost 27 and have another one due soon and I would love to go have some 'fun' but honestly, my idea of fun is different than a lot of single/childless people's idea of fun.  Just going out for a coffee or a movie is the ultimate stress relief.  Going to get a mani/pedi.  Going to the store by myself.  Lol.  Holidays that you may associate with bars/drinking turn into something completely different when you have a child. 
    ~Married my best friend 06/27/2010~ ~Miscarriage July 2010~ ~Hannah Leigh born 07/26/2011 (5 weeks early) @ 8:38am 4lbs 15oz~
    imageimage
  • No, I'm really the first of my friends to have a baby. I have a few friends who I'm not super close with who are pregnant, but we all met line dancing and we all live far apart.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"