February 2012 Moms

TTC Check In (10/28)

I have a little extra time this morning... I thought I would get this started.

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in?

What's your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTYK: If you could go on vacation right now (just you and your DH/SO) where would you go?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage

Re: TTC Check In (10/28)

• I have a little extra time this morning... I thought I would get this started.

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 1/1 AL

What's your CD? 27

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2ww

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 7 DPO

When are you testing? 10 DPO

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? prenatal gummies and folic acid

What is your current phantom due date? July 14th (according to FF), but I ovulated pretty late this cycle, so I'm not sure if that is accurate or not.

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  Yes, and I finally got the link back in my siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? keep trying... this is only our first cycle after our loss in August.  I really hope we are successful this cycle, because I'm really scared of being disappointed.  I know I have to be patient, but its hard.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I'm extremely ready to be pregnant, but very scared about another loss.  Its been an emotional roller-coaster for sure.

Anything else to add? Good luck everyone!

GTYK: If you could go on vacation right now (just you and your DH/SO) where would you go? If I were picking somewhere to go right this minute, I'd pick someplace like Fiji or Bora Bora.  I could use a relaxing vacation.  My dream vacation someday is a trip through Europe.

imageimageimage
  • pinkshades05pinkshades05 member
    edited October 2013

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 4/4

What's your CD? 22

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2ww

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 6dpo

When are you testing? Next weekend. My period has been starting 4-5 days early. If we can get to Nov 4, then I might be hopeful.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? None at the moment.

What is your current phantom due date? Mid-July

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/46c4d0

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Nothing. Just keep trying!

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I'm ready to be pregnant again!

Anything else to add? Not much. FF says I ovulated on CD16. If that's true then we had good timing and means I'm ovulating quicker than the previous months. Both are good signs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but am expecting the worst.

GTYK: If you could go on vacation right now (just you and your DH/SO) where would you go? Hawaii and Alaska. I've always wanted to go!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @ninthgirl- I hope you O soon... the waiting can be so frustrating!  Thinking about you!

@pinkshades- good luck!  My fingers are crossed for you!

imageimageimage
  • Sorry I'm late!  I was on VACATION!

What month/cycles are you in? 3/3

What's your CD? 10

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Waiting to O

When are you testing? Not until FF tells me to, I don't want any more BFP's or false hope!

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?  PNV

What is your current phantom due date?  I'm not sure,late July/early August I think

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  In my siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?  Nothing, it is only 3 months.  Now, if you are still seeing me here in June I may have a different answer!

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?  So excited to be pregnant again, a close friend just got her BFP and I was so thrilled for her!  It made me even more excited to keep trying!

Anything else to add? GL @vballgirl78 and @pinkshades05!  FX for both of you  And @ninthgirl - FX something happens soon!

GTYK: If you could go on vacation right now (just you and your DH/SO) where would you go?  We just got back from Tampa/Orlando so I'm going to say Bora Bora - we have been planning it for years and are about 50/50 on going in 2014...we will see.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Thanks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you, too!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 4

What's your CD? 14

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing? Not until AF-I keep wasting tests and getting bummed out.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? I am guessing late July/early August

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  See below.

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Probably up the dose of clomid.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Ready, but confused-I enjoyed doing doing so many fun things with Landon lately but I worry that having a second will make that much harder.

Anything else to add?  I took Clomid from cycle day 5-10. I felt like I was up, then down, then up, then down. I also wanted to kill DH so I feel like that kind of defeats the purpose of actually taking the medicine. I was monitored on cycle day 12 and I had one giant follicle on the right so that is just what I wanted to hear. I have been using OPKs and temping. SO now I am just hoping we have good timing and I ovulate soon.

GTYK: If you could go on vacation right now (just you and your DH/SO) where would you go? I want to go back to Costa Rica!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Hi Ladies- Just a quick question for all of you.  Do any of you use the cheap internet test strips?  I'm a POAS addict, and have just had a huge disappointment.  I have a batch of Wondfos (which I've used in the past and never had a problem with) and have gotten 3 false positives in the last couple of days.  After doing some research, I found that I have a bad batch.  I wonder if any of you use a different brand that you've had good luck with.  I really should just be more patient and wait until I miss my period to test, but I just don't have the will power.  Thanks for the help ladies!

imageimageimage
  • We use the dollar store tests. If those are positive then I will take a digital test.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"