Success after IF
Options

IUI cycle, 2ww, bleeding WTF help/advice please!

Anyone been through and IUI cycle and can give me some insight? I had my IUI 10 days ago, I have been on progestrone nightly since.  I *usually* start AF 15 days after ovulation even on my previous IUI cycles. But I just went to the washroom and am bleeding. I am really upset. I don't even have my beta till Tuesday. It's NOT FAIR!!!! WAHHHH!!! (okay maybe a bit over dramtic).  I am emailing my nurse now to see if she can give me some insight but that won't be till morning. Could it really all be over already? 
Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: IUI cycle, 2ww, bleeding WTF help/advice please!

• Options
    It could be, it could be implantation bleeding, it could be irritation if you are on progesterone suppositories. It could be a lot of things. Try not to panic just yet. GL.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm with TJ- it could be any of the things she listed. I only started early with one of my IUI cycles, but they weren't successful, so I can't say if any bleeding is a good or bad sign. I did have implantation bleeding with both of my pregnancies, so that can be a possibility as well. GL and please let us know what the nurse says!
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the reassurance. I feel like garbage today but i don't know if it ia from af, emotional or just part of the cold Ds and i both have. Or hopefully the start of morning sickness.
    I am still going for my beta test tomorrow and will go from there. Last cycle i spotted for a week before af fully started. Hopefully if it is negative it won't take as long. I hate spotting i find it so annoying.

• Options
    Agree with TJ.  If it is just spotting, though, and not a full-blown AF then I would not count yourself out.  I think it is common for progesterone suppositories to irritate the cervix and cause some spotting.  I did not have this when I was on progesterone suppositories, but I did have a tiny bit of brown discharge with this pregnancy after I had a pap smear and vaginal exam.
    IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
    2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
    BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
    Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
    BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:
  • Options
    It has now turned red and it a bit more then spotting. :( I am trying to stay positive and think that if cd1 starts soon then I can get in for another cycle before christmas. (The clinic I go to does forced break cycles inbetween each medicated cycle.)

• Options
    TJ1979 said:
    It could be, it could be implantation bleeding, it could be irritation if you are on progesterone suppositories. It could be a lot of things. Try not to panic just yet. GL.

+1
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"