Minnesota Babies
Options

Twin Cities Fertility Naturopath?

By any chance, does anyone have a recommendation for a naturopath that specializes in fertility treatment in the Twin Cities?  I'm a little skeptical of naturopathy, to be honest, but my sister (out of state) has had a good experience working with one, and... I figure I might as well look into it...feeling desperate and all.  Not sure if I'll actually make an appointment. 

Anyway, if anyone has recommendations (or words of caution) about naturopaths in the Twin Cities, I'd appreciate it. 

Re: Twin Cities Fertility Naturopath?

• Options
    Well, not the Twin Cities per se, and no, she doesn't specifically specialize in fertility treatments. But I see a lady a really like. Her office is in Hudson. She does nutritional counseling and biofeedback (basically you put your hand on a thing that looks like a metal computer mouse, and it reads how each body part and system is functioning... Sounds nuts, but without even asking any questions she always knows about things I'm dealing with).  

Also, if it's any encouragement, when I went in this spring she pinpointed some issues I was having, and remarked that "If we can get these cleared up, it'll be much easier for you to have babies." I followed her treatment instructions, and low and behold I was pregnant within two months... And we weren't even trying. Could be coincidence, but in any case I'm due at the end of the year.

She may or may not be able to help you, but it never hurts to try!  

https://www.hudsonwellnesscenter.com/Services.html

• Options
    Thank you for the recommendation and the encouragement, and congrats on your pregnancy! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am not familiar with naturopath, but since accupuncture is also an "alternative treatment" that can support fertility, I can recommend the person I'm seeing for that (if you don't already have someone). She specializes in accupuncture for fertility.

Good luck!  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"