September 2013 Moms
Options

Stretch marks can stop anytime now..

I thought I was really lucky because when I was pregnant I only really got a few stretch marks on my boobs (and before pregnancy I only had a few translucent ones in the inside of my thighs). I wasn't really worried when a few showed up on my stomach after she was born. But she's almost 2 months old now, this is getting ridiculous. I swear every day new stretch marks show up. They're all over my lower belly, my boobs, my sides, my inner thighs, and now the front/top of my thighs. And they're dark purple. WTH?! Did this happen to anyone else?
Due September 4th! Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Stretch marks can stop anytime now..

• Options
    Hips, thighs and boobs for me. My boobs are covered in dark purple and red stretch marks. A few on my belly that I never noticed until after she was born. I'm thankful though because my belly is not covered, there's just a few.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimagePregnancy Ticker
    August '15 January Siggy Challenge "Favorite Mean Girl" 
    Marianne Bryant - Easy A
  • Options
    Yes this happened to me!!!!!  I don't get it :( who oh why!?!?!?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agh! Me too! I had some on my ass and hip before I delivered. After delivery they have grown and I have them on my inner thigh as well. It sucks. I just hope they become invisible like the ones I had pre pregnancy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    Oh got them on my hips after she was born. None for my entire pregnancy. :((

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had a few on my stomach before she was born, but post delivery it more than tripled in size and they are nasty dark purple. Sadly you aren't alone. I have been rubbing mine with bio oil in hopes they will start to lighten up soon.
  • Options

I thought I was really lucky because when I was pregnant I only really got a few stretch marks on my boobs (and before pregnancy I only had a few translucent ones in the inside of my thighs). I wasn't really worried when a few showed up on my stomach after she was born. But she's almost 2 months old now, this is getting ridiculous. I swear every day new stretch marks show up. They're all over my lower belly, my boobs, my sides, my inner thighs, and now the front/top of my thighs. And they're dark purple. WTH?! Did this happen to anyone else?

Yep. I could have written this. I'm surprisingly OK with them though.
  • Options
    I hate my stretch marks! I was so swollen before and after my csection I got some stretch marks on my thighs and the back of my knees?! WTF?!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"