Late Term and Child Loss
Options

GTKY

Do you usually do anything special for Halloween? Will you be doing anything this year?

What was your all time favourite Halloween costume?

What is your favourite Halloween movie?

What is your favourite Halloween candy?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: GTKY

• Options
    Mrs Nice said:

Do you usually do anything special for Halloween? Will you be doing anything this year? Not really. I decorate the house and hand out candy. Sometimes I get dressed up. My parents usually come over on Halloween since they don't usually get any kids coming to their door.

What was your all time favourite Halloween costume? The BEST costume I ever had was one my mom made for me when I was about 11 or 12. I was Lidia from Beetlejuice. I had the red spider web cape and a bat neckless and all.

What is your favourite Halloween movie? Um, Casper. LOL!!

What is your favourite Halloween candy? Peanut Butter Cups.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

Do you usually do anything special for Halloween? Will you be doing anything this year? We've always gone to a Costume party that a group we belonged to put on, but now that we moved out of state, we don't have any plans.  DH has to travel for work, so I am going to go visit my parents.  Lame, lol.

What was your all time favourite Halloween costume?  I was Jem once when I as a kid, and DH and I have dressed up as Red riding hood/the wolf, and Sookie/Bill.  I <3 True Blood!

What is your favourite Halloween movie?  Not Halloween per say, but House of 1,000 Corpses.  I have no explanation- it is extremely gory and sick which I usually dislike, but for some reason, I love this movie.

What is your favourite Halloween candy?  All candy is my favorite. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Do you usually do anything special for Halloween? Will you be doing anything this year?

We don't normally do anything. DH is usually working or on call (same this year). We like to sit at home and watch all the scary movies. I love horror movies!

My mom never really wanted to celebrate Halloween so we would have to talk her in to letting us dress up. She always waited until last minute. She had to grab whatever she could around the house the house to make a costume so we were normally a hobo clown or I was a princess. Neither were overly impressive.

Like I said I LOVE horror movies. I love them year round. My favorite for Halloween would have to be the classic Halloween. Michael Myers is so creepy, and I secretly like when the girl who says "Totally" a million times and the bad babysitter dies. <---I know I shouldn't, but I do.

Butterfingers and Reeses. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

We go trick or treating with DD just down the street, eat stew, and drink hot rum cider while watching the Exorcist after she goes to bed.  Just trick or treating this year, I think. Taking it easy.

My favorite was Wednesday Addams when I was little.

I love most horror movies.  The Exorcist is the one we watch every year, but Cabin in the Woods, The Shining, etc. are good, too.

Reese peanut butter cups

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Since I've had Jonah (my dog), we would dress up and sit outside and give candy. At my job we do "Trunk or treat" for the children to dress up and get candy safely. This year me and my co-teachers were going to do an "Olympic" theme. They were going to be 80's basketball players and I was going to be the basketball. I was going to paint my pregnant belly. Now I don't even want to bother with Halloween. But I'm going to wear doggie ears and a nose and tail with a cape. I'm going to be "Super Dog!"

My favorite costume was a castanets dancer! And when I was Ariel "The Little Mermaid".

All 7 Saw movies!

Candy Corn!!!

• Options

Ticker warning

Do you usually do anything special for Halloween? Will you be doing anything this year? We usually hand out candy.  Not this year though, we're leaving for Vegas on halloween

What was your all time favourite Halloween costume?  I have a cool dress that was part of a vampire costume.

What is your favourite Halloween movie? The Corpse Bride

What is your favourite Halloween candy?  I love it all, anything with chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite though,

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"