Late Term and Child Loss

Pg

Welcome to PGAL CheckIn!

I hope I find you all well and positive this week! If you have any questions you would like answered, please don't be shy! You can also ask the PAL ladies. Grow little ones, grow!

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?

QOTW: How do/will you answer the question "is this your first?"

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Pg

• Mrs Nice said:

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 10w5d. Lime?

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? My next u/s is on Halloween and my next OB apt is Nov 7th.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? Still morning sickness, still super tired tho it is starting to ease up a little bit.

QOTW: How do/will you answer the question "is this your first?" Right now I've just been saying no and leave it at that. If pushed, I say that this is my third pregnancy, then the person will make a comment about how busy I will be. I will smile, nod and move on. Anyone who is important in my life already know my history so I don't stress about what strangers think.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? My phone works! Z had dropped it in a glass of water but the rice trick worked. :-)

I have a home Doppler and have been able to find the HB with that, however, the last week I tried it took me a really long time. I have refrained from using it since. I am constantly scared that I will go for my u/s next week to find that I've had a MMC so I will probable break down and try my Doppler again before then. PgAL brain sucks!

I totally have pregnancy brain going on already!! I am so forgetful lately and just feel like my mind is working at half speed these days. Funny story: the other day I was depositing my pay cheque at the bank machine and took out some cash. When I went to put the money in my wallet I noticed that my debit card was missing. I totally started to freak out! I was looking all through my purse and pockets, and I was starting to panic. I needed to go to the drug store so I decided to take more cash out since I wouldn't be able to pay by debit.Then the machine asked if I wanted to do any more transactions so I hit NO. So of course the machine then spits out my debit card. I felt like the biggest looser!!! So dumb! LOL!!! :-P

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 19 weeks 2 days, a mango

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?just a cervix check this week.  A/S last week and found out we're having another girl.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?I still get nauseous, and some things just make me want to gag.  Still puking occasionally too.

QOTW: How do/will you answer the question "is this your first?" I usually sat, "we have two in Heaven".

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  Just very thankful Boo is healthy and my cervix is looking good.  But still, even a day after my appt, I start to worry again.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 26w6d - lettuce. 

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? Just did my glucose test on Thursday; no clue if I passed or not. Hope to find out the results at my next OB appointment on Tuesday.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? My back's starting to hurt, and Braxton-Hicks are around. Besides that, feeling pretty good.

QOTW: How do/will you answer the question "is this your first?" Most times, I just say that this is my second baby. I always feel bad saying that, but I just don't want to rehash all of that every single time someone asks. I will be more forthcoming about Devon if someone asks that I'm getting to know, but if it's a completely random person, I'll just say this is my second.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Third tri is just around the corner, and we've started buying baby things. It makes me so nervous, but I'm trying to remain calm and enjoy the last three months of my pregnancy. I have an OB appointment on Tuesday and my next MFM/ultrasound appointment a week from Monday, so I'm hoping those things will help ease my mind as 3rd tri starts. Kinda can't believe I'm at this point.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You ladies are my sunshine and I hope in a few months I can share in this happiness you all have!! Many prayers for continued healthy pregnancies!!!
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• irons633 said:
    You ladies are my sunshine and I hope in a few months I can share in this happiness you all have!! Many prayers for continued healthy pregnancies!!!

Yes! This! I want to have hope for a heathy rainbow baby myself! Grow babies grow!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Congrats @JessicaG220!

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 23 weeks, 4 days. 

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? Next appointment is in Nov. 

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? Feeling lots of movement, which is always somewhat calming. TMI, I feel like I am having more discharge this time around and a part of me freaks out its amniotic fluid. But, it really is just a lot of discharge keeping my cervix healthy.

QOTW: How do/will you answer the question "is this your first?" I say no. If someone asks further, I tell them our first daughter was stillborn. 

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I would write a book, so I will refrain for now. Lots of love to you all!

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• JessicaG220mrsgerman praying for a great appointment tomorrow!

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?
    14w 6d - tomorrow we graduate to an orange, I believe

Regular appt with OB on Thursday and next week I begin Progesterone shots and cervix checks...can't believe we're to that point!

Eh...not really.  Some things make me gag which is annoying (just like last time) but no real cravings...

I've thought about this a lot.
    Right now, no one really knows we're pregnant.  I expect that when we do tell people, most know our background so they won't ask that.  I do, however, expect some people to "not get it" and say something like you must be so excited for your first - which I will correct.  When strangers ask if this is my first, I will say "no."  If they push, I'll tell them how many children I have, and I do expect it to be a little uncomfortable (triplets surprise everyone, plus I like to include that I have a stepson) it's important to me to include all...

I'm really struggling with integrating this pregnancy/baby with the triplets.  Meaning I feel like I'm either grieving and sad about my babies or happy about this one - I'm on two separate tracks and I want the tracks to merge.  I know they will at some point, but just been a hard week....
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi Ladies, hope everyone is doing well this week. congrats @jessicag220!

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? I am approx. 5 weeks 4 days...I think an appleseed

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? first official appt. is the 7th but my OB may let me go in later this week for an early US since I have had spotting (as of last Wednesday betas looked good)

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? acne and maybe tingly boobs, I feel like I may be making up the boobs.  My last loss was a MMC so no symptoms is freaking me out.

QOTW: How do/will you answer the question "is this your first?" I usually just consider the source.  If it is someone I will never meet again I just go along with yes if it is someone that should know about Bunny then I will go into it.  It's a hard question for sure but I usually don't have guilt about the situations where I just don't need to go into the details (usually because I will cry)

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I feel very hopeful this week even though my spotting is still there.  I am just really hoping to see a HB soon.

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?
    21w2d and baby is a pomegranate

I passed my loss milestone last week when I hit 20w5d. And I had my first post cerclage cervix check on Friday. Baby boy is looking good and my cervix is also looking good.

No real aversions. I started feeling small movements this week. I never really felt Alice move so this is new and sort of strange.

I adopted my stepson, it was finalized on 3/19/13, a week before we lost Alice. I use to say last pregnancy "first pregnancy and baby, but second child". No one asks if this is my first with this one, but they do ask if I think we'll try for a girl (this LO is a bouncing boy who proudly shows off his junk at every u/s). Depending on who asks I usually say "we lost our daughter"

I am actually feeling really hopeful that this little guy is coming home in March.

Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?
    20 weeks - a banana I believe.

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestone
    I can't wait for my a/s next week! I can't wait to see the baby in 4d showing me all his organs in him! I think I'm more excited to see his belly than any other part of him!!

Mashed potatoes and gravy!!

I hAve struggled with this in the past, I simply say no this is #4, lots of people do not go into the details though. If they do I simply say ds is 10, dd #1 is 8 and dd#2 WOULD BE 6 months now. Most people drop it then.

I am struggling with hypoglycemia. If my sugar goes below 100 I get symptomatic fast. So I'm pricking my finger a lot and trying to constantly eat something healthy.

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

imageimageimage
  • I dont know why but posting here has been alot more difficult than I think it should be:/ but I think it's time... fingers crossed

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? We're 14weeks not sure on the fruit...

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? I have an endocrinologist appt on Thurs then a post cerclage check up next Wed

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?  Headaches ugh!! and I can't get enough pickles lol (pickle spears, pickle relish, fried pickles, etc:))

QOTW: How do/will you answer the question "is this your first?" I live in a somewhat small town so most people I see already know our situation. I have said something like "this is our third pregnancy" and just left it at that.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I was preoccupied with the cerclage but now that that is done I keep thinking about reaching the 21week mark... since we lost both Edyn and Lorelei at each of their 21week marks. But I'm trying to stay positive and trying to just enjoy this pregnancy

best of luck to everyone else. and grow babies grow!! :-)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congrats @JessicaG220!
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • How far along are you?
    I am 5 weeks along

What size fruit is your baby this week?
    Our baby is the size of an apple seed

Yesterday we met our new doctor, he was great! He understood that we are both a nervous wreck, he understood that we will have tons of questions and concerns, and he said he is always available through his cellphone and we are free to call him whenever! He is going to try his best to make this baby the one we bring home! He sent me for blood work to get my beta count, that's my next appointment in Monday.

One of my strongest cravings has been for salad with ceaser dressing, with croutons, lots and lots of croutons. No aversions, I haven't had bad morning sickness like I did with Domenik, but I'm not doubting that it may come a little later.

I haven't told anyone except my mom, and two of my co-workers about this pregnancy and they all know about Domenik. But I think if I'm ever asked "is this your first" I will just answer "NO, they have an older sibling in heaven!"

To make it to week 6! Eat health, and cut down on coffee.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"