3rd Trimester
Options

Pain with orgasms during third tri?

I'm thirty weeks along and have been suffering from menstrual-like cramps after having an orgasm. They don't last long, but they hurt really bad! I was wondering if this was normal for anyone since my last pregnancy wasn't like this one at all (very easy-going pregnancy). My next dr. appointment is on the sixth of next month, so I'll be discussing it with her anyway. :) Thanks a lot!

Re: Pain with orgasms during third tri?

• Options
    Getting contractions after an orgasm is totally normal. Whether the pain is normal or not I don't know. I do get the contractions after I O, but they are typically just a bit uncomfortable, the only time they become painful is if I have a full bladder or LO is pushing on something weird. Sorry I can't be more helpful
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me when I hit my third trimester. I was told it is normal to feel cramp like pains after sex due to having an orgasm. I would still talk about it with my DR. just to be safe.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    An orgasm causes the release of oxytocin, the feel good hormone. This causes your uterus to contract untill the hormone is used up. Perfectly normal. Not sure about the pain though as this contraction should not really be painful. Ann.
    www.painfreelabour.blogspot.co.uk
  • Options
    Thank you all! I think it was due to the full bladder and his positioning, but I will still talk to my dr. about it! :)

• Options

I do, but I let DH have some fun when he wants it haha. Just because I have zero sex drive doesn't mean I don't O :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"