Secondary IF
Options

Dear Diary Friday!

So just like last week- this is a place for you to dump all of your random frustrations, so we can just focus on dealing with our IF. This is only the 2nd post, but from last week, we pretty much just keep bumping it up through out the week as needed. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
732973 Clomid Cycles
2 IUIs 
3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Dear Diary Friday!

• Options
    Dear Diary, 

We're supposed to be going to a Haunted House thing tonight. I am still a little sick and I really do not want to go, but H is excited to do something (anything) because he's ALWAYS working. I have to suck it up and bring DD to my Grandmother's for a couple hours so we can go- and I'm really not excited about that either. uhhhhhhhhhhhh,. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Dear Diary, 

Payday should be a happy day, not effing anxiety provoking because I have to sit down and pay a bagillion bills every.single.week. We need to work on budgeting better, but I am too busy worryingon this IVF cycle to think about anything else. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Deary Diary, 
    I can't find the remote and the TV is stuck on Rachael Ray. Why must the universe torture me? It's way to cold for manual channel changing. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Deary Diary, 
    I can't find the remote and the TV is stuck on Rachael Ray. Why must the universe torture me? It's way to cold for manual channel changing. 
    Bahahaha!  Thank you for this. :)  And I'm really sorry.
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options
    Deary Diary, 
    Omg! Isn't she the most annoying person on the planet? It's sad because I used to really like her, but she's just way too effing hyper now, especially for morning TV. 

I found the remote at last 
    :-SS ~X( [-( :| [-O< X_X #:-S

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Dear Diary,

I know we wanted an IF diagnosis, but now that we have one I don't want it anymore.  Isn't there some other poor soul in the universe who can take this one?  Also, this cold can go now.  I don't have the time or energy to feel bad.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Options

Dear Diary,

I so wish I could find an off-switch for my optimism every.single.luteal.phase.  95% of the time I'm a complete realist but that damn optimistic side has such a screechy annoying voice that can't be muted at the end of every cycle.  As I grabbed my thermometer this morning, my realist side told me "be prepared for a temp drop."  And I was.  And it still sucked.  Right about now I just want to get over it and move on but that little twit with the screechy voice tells me I need to look up what days implantation dips typically come.  Seriously, little twit?  My body has 9-10 day luteal phases, and you want me to look up implantation dips at 9 dpo?  So I do it.  Because apparently I take my wounds with a little salt.

August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• Options
    Deary Diary, 
    Omg! Isn't she the most annoying person on the planet? It's sad because I used to really like her, but she's just way too effing hyper now, especially for morning TV. 

I found the remote at last 
    :-SS ~X( [-( :| [-O< X_X #:-S

Yes!  I feel a little bad about being so annoyed with her sometimes because I feel like she's a genuinely nice person, and I would like to like her.  I can't do it though.  She's like nails on a chalkboard to me.
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• Options
    Dear Diary,
    I just got back from visiting my best friend's newborn baby. She had a boy. They already have a little 2 year old girl who is 4 months YOUNGER than my DD. I was secretly kinda hoping she would look exhausted & her house would be a wreck (I know I'm a terrible person). But of course her beautiful house was spic n span like always & fabulously decorated. She and her husband looked happy and not one bit tired. They have everything I want. I wish I could stop the jealousy, but this is just too much. Why can't we have another baby? Why can't we sell our house? Why can't I be a better housekeeper? Ok...rant over.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dear Diary,

Why does my mother-in-law have to fawn all over my brother-in-law's new fiance? It is tiring. You would have thought that he was marrying a princess. I am so not looking forward to having to be at their house for a birthday party this weekend. The good news is that I am able to drink. I just hope I don't drink too much and say something that I might regret later.

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options

Dear Diary,

DD came into our bedroom at 3 AM last night and while she was trying to wake up her daddy, she threw up on his face... I didn't mean to laugh, but I was SO happy it wasn't on me! Why do children have to get sick? It seems to unfair that I cant take her misery away from her. Cuddling the day away until she is all better.

• Options
    freakyfastfreakyfast member
    edited October 2013
    Dear Diary, 

I have an addiction, and I don't know what to do about it.  I have told few people of my addiction but I am ready to write it out, to get it out. Ask for help.  I think this addiction is going to swallow me whole. I can't resist I know it isn't healthy.   I don't know if there are meetings or where to go.  
    When I have a bag, I just can't say no. I keep going back and back until the bag is gone. I can take down a whole 8 oz bag in 3 days if I pace myself.... 

It's just the first ingredient is smiles and these damn pretzel fish are so delicious and make me happy. 

I.Can't.Stop.Eating.Them

ETA: Fix grammar

• Options

Dear Diary,

Why did my head have to make me stay up so late last night thinking of all the issues DH and I are having right now? I am so tired and I still have 5.5 hours before I even make it home and then have to cook dinner.  Why is my daughter so sassy in the morning? I know she gets it from me, but damn I can't take it anymore.  DH had his SA today and I am hoping the results don't take forever to get back! Why do I have to be so broke that I can't even order OPKs at the moment!! Not fair.

:((

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Options
    Dear Diary, 

Why is it so mother effing cold? Why do I have to turn the heat on in Oct. I really wanted to make it at least till Nov. 1, but my freakin' bones are freezing. 

Why do you hate me, Mother Nature?

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Dear Diary,
    Eff you, body. Eff. You. Why can't you just do what you're supposed to? Or at least present with an obvious problem that can be solved. I've lost most, if not all, of my positivity from last cycle, and just want to be done with this crap. I know I need to suck it up and "fake it till I make it," but I'm tired of faking it. I'm tired of watching everyone around me get pregnant, have their baby, and now have their babies turn 1. Some will be 2 even, and it's just not fair. Where the eff are my pirate pants when I need them? :ar!

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• Options
    Dear diary,

WTF? Why can't I get out of this dark place? I'm pretty sure I've tried to have a good attitude about 2IF. Why is it that I have to have this dark cloud over my head? Damned if I do, damned if I don't. If we ever decide to do fertility treatments, we have at least 1 in 5 chance of having another LO with autism and thus that hangs over our heads forever as the poor kid tries to deal with a world that doesn't understand him or her just like DS who works so damn hard every day and still can't catch a damn break from anyone but his special ed teacher and DH and me.

If we don't pursue treatment, there's a damn good chance we won't have another baby, thus dashing our dreams of having a typically developing child. I love DS with all my heart. He is amazing in so many ways and brings so much to my life, but parenting him is effing hard!

Aaack.
  • Options
    annibes said:
    Dear diary, WTF? Why can't I get out of this dark place? I'm pretty sure I've tried to have a good attitude about 2IF. Why is it that I have to have this dark cloud over my head? Damned if I do, damned if I don't. If we ever decide to do fertility treatments, we have at least 1 in 5 chance of having another LO with autism and thus that hangs over our heads forever as the poor kid tries to deal with a world that doesn't understand him or her just like DS who works so damn hard every day and still can't catch a damn break from anyone but his special ed teacher and DH and me. If we don't pursue treatment, there's a damn good chance we won't have another baby, thus dashing our dreams of having a typically developing child. I love DS with all my heart. He is amazing in so many ways and brings so much to my life, but parenting him is effing hard! Aaack.

Before being a SAHM I was an ABA therapist and worked directly with parents doing family skills therapy, and I just wanted to say that I have the utmost respect for you and all parents of kids with autism. I'm really sorry that on top of 2IF you have that worry hanging over your head as well.

2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• Options
    Dear Diary, why do I have to do ivf just to have a baby( first with DD and now with #2)?? I've never known what it's like to get pregnant naturally and never will. I just wish I could know the joy of making a baby with my husband(instead of in a Petri dish) that so many take for granted. :-(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dear Diary,
    Why do I have to start getting PMS symptoms (aka I'm a complete b*tch) an entire week before AF is due?!? I know this is what it is. I will NOT convince myself I'm KU anymore. It happens like this every freaking cycle. I'm over it. If the RE doesn't give me meds this week I'm going to punch him in the face & find a new doctor.
  • Options
    @kndeckar

Omg that is so me right now. I'm 8dpo and I feel like I'm going to start tomorrow. I tested (BFN) and I took some ibuprofen and washed it down with a beer.

I'm a big bloated bitchy PMS wreck. and I want Halloween candy and Oreos.

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Options
    Yup. I'm right there with you, ladies. PMS hell. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry ladies :( But if we're looking at the bright side of things at least we are PMSing during Halloween week which means loads of candy, right?!
  • Options
    Loads of everything. I just ate half a tub of whipped peanut butter. It's special edition peanut butter/chocolate/mint, and it tasted like those little Andes mints. 

Oh, and, I ate about 5 biscuits with dinner today. 

Ugh..................... 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Whoa whoa whoa wait a minute! Whipped peanut butter?!? How have I missed this in the world??? Grocery store tomorrow!

• Options
    Lol Jen, I just saw it at Target. It's in a little tub instead of a jar, and it's so mothereffing amazing- but I'm obsessed with peanut butter in all forms :/

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lol Jen, I just saw it at Target. It's in a little tub instead of a jar, and it's so mothereffing amazing- but I'm obsessed with peanut butter in all forms :/

Ditto! Especially PB and chocolate!! My Target better have it or I'll freak out and throw a tantrum in the store. For realz.

• Options
    Jen071407 said:

annibes said:

Dear diary,

WTF? Why can't I get out of this dark place? I'm pretty sure I've tried to have a good attitude about 2IF. Why is it that I have to have this dark cloud over my head? Damned if I do, damned if I don't. If we ever decide to do fertility treatments, we have at least 1 in 5 chance of having another LO with autism and thus that hangs over our heads forever as the poor kid tries to deal with a world that doesn't understand him or her just like DS who works so damn hard every day and still can't catch a damn break from anyone but his special ed teacher and DH and me.

If we don't pursue treatment, there's a damn good chance we won't have another baby, thus dashing our dreams of having a typically developing child. I love DS with all my heart. He is amazing in so many ways and brings so much to my life, but parenting him is effing hard!

Aaack.

Before being a SAHM I was an ABA therapist and worked directly with parents doing family skills therapy, and I just wanted to say that I have the utmost respect for you and all parents of kids with autism. I'm really sorry that on top of 2IF you have that worry hanging over your head as well.

Thanks. He's mild and verbal, so we lucked out big time- I try to remember that all the time. I'm a speech therapist and I work with some kids who function far below what DS does, so I think a lot about how blessed we are to have a little boy whose disability didn't completely rock our idea of what life would be (just a little!). It's kind of like this whole 2IF thing. It's hard but it could be much worse.
  • Options
    @annibes I've seen some amazing success stories for kiddos that are mildly affected and verbal! I bet he is, and grows up to be, a rock star :)

• Options
    Dear Diary,
    I'm having a bitch-mode day. I'm frustrated that DD still has a cough and white tonsils after 11 days on meds. I'm mad that the pediatrician won't prescribe a different med without seeing her first. We already spent $250 on this crap! Speaking of, I hate insurance, too! I'm mad that when we went by the clinic the freakin place was so packed there was NO PARKING left! Maybe it was a sign though, bc it definitely made me turn around and go home. At least DD says her throat feels fine. Guess we'll just finish off the meds left in the bottle.
    *sigh* I miss vacation..I'm not looking forward to going back to the same old dull routine.
    photo image.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"