December 2012 Moms
Options

Ughh we are at this stage

So during mealtimes, dd will take a bite and throw some on the floor. She loves watching things fall to the ground. When we are done eating it looks like a food tornado rolled through. I don't mind this at home and at restaurants I just give a bigger tip but I am not sure what to do at some places like panera? I don't know if I am supposed to pick it up or leave it. I usually try to pick up what I can. What do you all do? Are you going through this too?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Ughh we are at this stage

• Options
    I always just clean up as much as I can wherever we are.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I always try to pick up after Morgan, at least the big stuff.  Most of the time when waiters walk by they smile and tell me not to worry about it.  We actually went to Panera last week and Morgan made a huge mess, so I asked for a broom and the employees told me no.  They said she was a baby and they didn't mind cleaning up after a baby.  I still picked up the big parts for them.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I clean up anything DD drops that I can pick up by hand, regardless of whether or not the servers tell me to leave it- she's my child so I feel as though I am responsible for her mess.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    No matter where we're eating, I clean up as much of our mess as possible. I would hate to leave a trashed table for a server, I was there once and it sucks when people let their kids make a huge mess and then just leave it. Even if a server said don't worry about it, I would still clean it, or I'd feel like a giant ass all day.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    Same here. I clean up as much as I can. DH and I were actually just joking the other night about how we have become "those people" at restaurants. And we thought we used to be so cool. Lol.
  • Options
  • Options
    My post wasn't directed at you if it came off that way! I'm not saying you're a giant ass, lol. It's not like I clean my table spotless either, but sometimes you see people leave tables where there's food all over the table, on the seats, on the floor, water spilled, napkins everywhere... I could never walk away from that. My kids, my responsibility.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
  • Options
    Haha!  I was at Panera yesterday and had the same thing happen.  I cleaned up the big chunks of bagel and cream cheese and even had the woman next to me comment that it was refreshing to see someone else in that stage, when she had been doing that for years with her LOs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I clean up as much as I can as well. I usually take a hand wipe and wipe the table and pick up as many chucks as I can.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"