January 2013 Moms
Options

blanket?

Its getting cold here, and DS is getting too big for his sleep sack.  at 9+ months old, he's pretty mobile and able to manipulate things reasonably well, and he's had a stuffed animal in his crib for about a month with no issues.  Can I put a small blanket in his crib with him to keep him warm at night now?

Re: blanket?

• Options
    We have a blanket in LO's crib. She has no problems. I does not stay on her very well because she rolls around do much but it is in there.
  • Options
    We also have a small blanket in the crib with DS. He chews on it a bit, but I've never seen it end up over his head while he sleeps. He sleeps in flannel PJ's now which keep him pretty warm. The blanket I'll just lay on him once he's asleep when I check on him before we go to bed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you're happy with the sleep sack, they do make bigger sizes. I've seen some you could probably fit a 5 year old in.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    DD sleeps with a fleece blanket and crocheted one over it. It doesn't always stay on, but I don't worry about her covering her face or anything.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• Options
    We've had at least one blanket with DS in his crib for the last couple months. He pushes and pulls on it/them and will cuddle with them. Rarely do they stay on him at all, we use it mostly for comfort.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"