Babies: 0 - 3 Months

New Moms Married but Single

mommymarquezmommymarquez member
edited October 2013 in Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Are there any married but single moms? Having a hard tie dealing with it.

Re: New Moms Married but Single

• do you mean separated? lol
  • Yes, I guess. Not legally, just decided three weeks ago he needed space.
  • Loading the player...
  • my husband and i's relationship is also up and down. im not sure how to cope with it also. we love each other very much, but there's tons of work that needs to be done. and we're both trying. idk how many times he's thrown the divorce card at me or separation
  • Mine left, and says he just really needs to feel like he doesn't have me at all. But if I send him a text he kisses this girl at his work to make him forget about me..
  • Sorry if this sounds harsh, but he doesn't sound mature at all. It is best to end things before they get too out of hand and your relationship is ruined forever. Besides, you don't deserve to be treated like this.

imageimageimage

• Sounds like you are better off without him. Has he always been this immature?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mine left, and says he just really needs to feel like he doesn't have me at all. But if I send him a text he kisses this girl at his work to make him forget about me..
    i dont know you, but you deserve someone better
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Well I'm single but not married. My boyfriend took off when I told him that abortion was not an option for me...but yea, your husband sounds really immature..you could do better.
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• File for divorce, then file for child support. He sounds like a loser, I do not believe the relationship with him is worth saving.... At least from what you've posted.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree. You deserve so much better. For goodness sake , you just had a baby. Going through 9 months of pregnancy and then going through this would be hard on any women. He obviously doesn't have any respect for you. Do not put up with his crap. I know it's hard but you have to do what is best for you and your baby. If he is off kissing other women he obviously doesn't care.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"