Orange County Babies
Options

Baby Shower Restaurants Help Please!!!

Hi Ladies,

I am looking into my baby shower and need some venue/restaurant ideas for Orange County - newport beach and further south to Dana point. Please help!

Re: Baby Shower Restaurants Help Please!!!

• Options
    It really depends on the number of people, budget, and what type of event you want. I had my shower 2 years ago at the Newport Beach marriott (one by fashion island), in their restaurant space on a Sunday afternoon. I only had one shower, so it was huge, with close to 80 people. We had the whole place to ourselves, including the outside patio- it was beautiful, and the food was fantastic. I've also gone to smaller showers that were nice and semi-private at Mimi's Cafe. Another idea is to have it at a tea room. I had one of my wedding showers at a place in orange and it was so fun! HTH!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Last time I ate at True Food Kitchen at Fashion Island I saw baby shower taking place on the patio outside. It was nice and semi-private. I am not sure what your budget is or what type of food you are interested in but that place seems nice for a shower and the food is delicious. They even let them hang decorations...  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my baby shower with my son at Tortilla Flats on the mission Viejo lake. We had about 120 people. It's was amazing. With this pregnancy I did just women at the balboa bay club. Had such a great time. My in laws are members but I am pretty sure you don't have to be a member to host an event there.
  • Options
    Try Cedar Creek Inn in Brea. If brea is to far for u I believe they have a few other locations as well. They can seat a small party or group of 60. It's about $19 per person. The partys are held on their enclosed patio which is very private. The patio also has a beautiful fireplace which makes it very intimate. Your guests will have about 5 meal options to choose from. The price also includes a few types of cake to choose from. I threw my sisters shower there and I will be throwing mine there as well. Happy hunting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"